Mercedes-Benz says it will snatch US luxury sales crown away from BMW for 2013
Mercedes-Benz may take the crown for US luxury sales for the year after all.
Steve Cannon, CEO of Mercedes-Benz USA, said that Mercedes will have a great year, and he is confident that they will be able to take the US luxury sales crown from BMW this year. Mercedes led BMW before December 2012 by around 1,800 units, but BMW still managed to outsell them by over 9,000 units when December came around. This gave BMW the luxury crown for 2012 and also made it 2 years in a row for them. 2013 is playing out in a similar way, with Mercedes holding on to the lead through September of less than 3,000 units.
Cannon doesn't seem to be too worried though. Mercedes is confident that they will be able to maintain their current lead. This is thanks to expected sales from the redesigned S-Class sedan and their new CLA compact sedan, which was recently released.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E93 rear lights HELP!!
- same size tires staggered wheels Awd??help
- '08 328xi Trans rebuild - is shop screwing me??
- iOS 8, Professional Radio, and Bluetooth Calling
- Should I harass dealership?
- Mysterious paint chipping?
- Heater in 2006 325i
- +UP paddle not working
- Best place to get service? - RGV
- Thoughts / Opinions? 2014 335 M-Sport vs. 2012 335 M-Sport