Mercedes-Benz says it will snatch US luxury sales crown away from BMW for 2013
Mercedes-Benz may take the crown for US luxury sales for the year after all.
Steve Cannon, CEO of Mercedes-Benz USA, said that Mercedes will have a great year, and he is confident that they will be able to take the US luxury sales crown from BMW this year. Mercedes led BMW before December 2012 by around 1,800 units, but BMW still managed to outsell them by over 9,000 units when December came around. This gave BMW the luxury crown for 2012 and also made it 2 years in a row for them. 2013 is playing out in a similar way, with Mercedes holding on to the lead through September of less than 3,000 units.
Cannon doesn't seem to be too worried though. Mercedes is confident that they will be able to maintain their current lead. This is thanks to expected sales from the redesigned S-Class sedan and their new CLA compact sedan, which was recently released.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- HELP PLEASE - 2010 E90 318i SE Saloon UK Model Boot Release
- E92 xenon vs. Halogen internals
- Why should I buy an automatic 335i?
- Options for upgrading body roll/cornering
- Why is one side lower then the other?
- whining noise next to Alternator
- 2007 335i no sound fiber optic help!
- e90 N55 engine temp question
- Window tint
- 335d maintenance