BMW i3 Top Speed Run
Sure the i3 an electric car meant for the city, but it does have a top speed. Why not try to reach it with a topspeed run? Autoblog does just that. Acceleration is nice with this all new electric BMW, but the topspeed is limited to 150 km/h (93 mph).
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Tapped back bumper, now BMW authorized bodyshop thinks I need a new rebar -cost$1,530
- ATF Fluid recommendation/confirmation for GM Transmission
- 335i Sway bar bushing weirdness
- 3.16i 2011 LCI halogen angels
- 2006 330I, Multiple sensors high voltage.. $100 CASH for the "fix"! PLEASE HELP!
- Lifting your e92
- diversity antenna amplifier BMW E93 Convertible
- Its hot!!
- 2007 BMW 328i pump problems
- Bad trunk button?