BMW i3 Top Speed Run
Sure the i3 an electric car meant for the city, but it does have a top speed. Why not try to reach it with a topspeed run? Autoblog does just that. Acceleration is nice with this all new electric BMW, but the topspeed is limited to 150 km/h (93 mph).
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Radiator fan staying on
- Tried leatherique
- Charge pipe and BOV
- Need HELP! Warning lights came on after pothole
- 2011 328i XDrive Knocking and P0194 Code
- Up to $500 for battery replacement?!
- Where has the coolant gone??
- 335is unstable on hard launch
- Recommendations for Double Din Kit for 335is
- ECB Module Replacement on 2007 335i