BMW i3 Top Speed Run
Sure the i3 an electric car meant for the city, but it does have a top speed. Why not try to reach it with a topspeed run? Autoblog does just that. Acceleration is nice with this all new electric BMW, but the topspeed is limited to 150 km/h (93 mph).
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- replace bulb
- Alarm and Remote Start for 2011 BMW 328xi
- Engine over heating or Vacuum hose disconnected??
- New here - another hum question
- 2013 bmw 328i 2nd resonator delete?
- 2007 bmw 335i add oil
- Washed car now headlight fogged
- Hello all - new to Bimmerfest
- How to just show map without Navigation?
- e90 328i audio