BMW i3 Top Speed Run
Sure the i3 an electric car meant for the city, but it does have a top speed. Why not try to reach it with a topspeed run? Autoblog does just that. Acceleration is nice with this all new electric BMW, but the topspeed is limited to 150 km/h (93 mph).
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW 320d e92 high pitch frequency noise
- Rough loud ticking noise 328i 07 coupe
- E93 CPO...but same oil for first 25k miles (!)
- Chasing P0302 code
- Warranty coverage
- HomeLink Tips
- 2008 bmw 328i, 114k miles for 10k. good offer?
- does it worth to make an inspection before warranty ends up
- Fuel Injector e93 335i