BMW i3 Top Speed Run
Sure the i3 an electric car meant for the city, but it does have a top speed. Why not try to reach it with a topspeed run? Autoblog does just that. Acceleration is nice with this all new electric BMW, but the topspeed is limited to 150 km/h (93 mph).
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Halos for LCI with bi-xenon.
- Broken Vanos Bolts
- Possible new owner post
- Smoke and misfire (320i 2008 petrol)
- need professional help 07 335I jerks and kicks at 1/4 throttle then check engine on
- Smoke after oil servirce perfomance
- Anyone sorry they got the OEM PE?
- Washing Machine Noise
- Does 2007 328i have steering lock problem?
- Electrical current problems on E92 headlamp