Spied: 2014 F80 M3 fully EXPOSED in Yas Marina Blue Metallic

by Tim Jones on October 29, 2013, 3:06 pm
2014 F80 M3 fully exposed

We bring you the first pictures of the 2014 F80 M3 fully exposed. These pictures are from a gopro camera and show the production bodywork on this 2014 M3 sedan in the new exclusive M color, Yas Marina Blue Metallic. Official details on the F80 M3 and F82 M4 will be released closer to the world debut at the Detroit Auto Show in January 2014. If you've got a 2014 F80 M3 sedan or F82 M4 coupe in mind look at the leaked preliminary ordering guide.

With the preliminary order guides leaking out today it could mean we'll see the M3 and M4 as soon as March of 2014!

2014 F80 M3 fully exposed

2014 F80 M3 fully exposed

2014 F80 M3 fully exposed

2014 F80 M3 fully exposed

2014 F80 M3 fully exposed

2014 F80 M3 fully exposed

2014 F80 M3 fully exposed

2014 F80 M3 fully exposed

More picture of the F80 M3 in Yas Marina Blue Metallic
speid-f80-m3-fully-exposed 1speid-f80-m3-fully-exposed 2speid-f80-m3-fully-exposed 3speid-f80-m3-fully-exposed 4speid-f80-m3-fully-exposed 5speid-f80-m3-fully-exposed 6speid-f80-m3-fully-exposed 7speid-f80-m3-fully-exposed 8speid-f80-m3-fully-exposed 9

17 responses to Spied: 2014 F80 M3 fully EXPOSED in Yas Marina Blue Metallic

Dr. 328xi commented:
October 29, 2013, 3:15 pm

Love the color
ModBargains commented:
October 29, 2013, 3:23 pm

Man, I cant wait to see that think stateside! I love that color too!
Kaxon commented:
October 29, 2013, 4:02 pm

It looks pretty nice, but so far I still like the Alpina B3 more. Really wish they were selling that one over here...
Capobranco commented:
October 29, 2013, 4:51 pm

It's an exciting color - I could be tempted.....
3ismagic# commented:
October 29, 2013, 5:21 pm

Horrible color.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Zeichen311 commented:
October 29, 2013, 5:36 pm

I think BMW may be trying to set the record for the most shades of blue ever offered by a car manufacturer. (Or just push the record further out of reach, seeing as how they own Rolls Royce and their 40,000-color paint palette.) Why so little love for other saturated colors?

I will have to see this one in person to decide on it...if I can, even then. Laguna Seca Blue is often called "Smurf Blue" but this looks much Smurfier than LSB ....
Dippydo commented:
October 29, 2013, 5:45 pm

Looks like a gumball...I like the color but wouldn't want to own it just from a resale perspective.
captainaudio commented:
October 29, 2013, 5:50 pm

In the mid 60's Chevrolet had a color called "Marina Blue"

It was available on the entire line up including Impalas, Chevelles and Corvettes.
windsor027 commented:
October 29, 2013, 6:19 pm

white would be awesome.
Chris90 commented:
October 29, 2013, 6:22 pm

Smurf blue returns?

The back end with those vents looks like a Ford Fusion. Yuck.

Dr. 328xi commented:
October 29, 2013, 6:37 pm

It's hard to tell from the photos...looks like it may be appearing lighter than it actually is due to the sun (and my crappy monitor in my office), but it kinda reminds me of Audi's sprint/nogaro blues from a few years back...which I always really admired.

Bemo commented:
October 29, 2013, 10:34 pm

I like the color but what lurks beneath isn't negated, such as the awful front styling (integrated headlights/kidney grills and the oh-so-awful hood line). This of course is just my humble opinion but NOT something that a color can ever mask or help me get over.
HakenTT commented:
October 30, 2013, 2:48 pm

it just look like big family sedan, nothing eye catching
QTC commented:
October 30, 2013, 7:12 pm

I dig that color.
Shades commented:
October 30, 2013, 10:03 pm

Was it confirmed before that the headlight cluster was changing on the M3?It definitely looks
better rounded out on the bottom compared to the F30.
ECSTuning commented:
October 31, 2013, 12:47 pm

Can't wait! Love the new color!
Dr. 328xi commented:
October 31, 2013, 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by HakenTT View Post
it just look like big family sedan, nothing eye catching
This is probably my favorite thing about the M3. Looks like a regular 3er sedan until moves. I don't have any use for spoilers, hood scoops and other visual cues about performance. The M sedans' biggest draw is their subtlety. Given the choice, I'd love to see an M3 wagon... especially since we'll never see another S4/RS4 wagon in the States...