Production 2014 X4 Spied EXPOSED
BMW's marketing production team has a busy schedule with so many new models being released in 2014. Our spies once again caught BMW out producting marketing material ahead of the vehicle launch. This time we see BMW taking pictures of the production X4.
Scheduled to be shown off in final sheet metal in January at the Detroit Auto Show this is a quick glimpse at what the baby X6 is going to look like. While the pictures are low resolution from some distance we can see the lines of the concept are clearly retained. This appears to be an M Sport variant and they've added fog lights to the front bumper giving it a crowded but aggressive front fascia.
We're getting close to the official details coming out so stay tuned for the details.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E46 to E90 - maintenance info, etc.
- Re-program the used Key FOB with existing car
- Please help me locate a trustworthy indy shp in ca!
- Odd tire thread wear pattern?
- Low pressure yellow light on
- lug bolt torque
- 2008 335i sedan just died on a test drive lol
- New owner info needed
- 09 328i flashing DSC
- 2012 335i convert