Production 2014 X4 Spied EXPOSED
BMW's marketing production team has a busy schedule with so many new models being released in 2014. Our spies once again caught BMW out producting marketing material ahead of the vehicle launch. This time we see BMW taking pictures of the production X4.
Scheduled to be shown off in final sheet metal in January at the Detroit Auto Show this is a quick glimpse at what the baby X6 is going to look like. While the pictures are low resolution from some distance we can see the lines of the concept are clearly retained. This appears to be an M Sport variant and they've added fog lights to the front bumper giving it a crowded but aggressive front fascia.
We're getting close to the official details coming out so stay tuned for the details.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Coolant Expansion Tank
- Fix of walk away? 2006 325i
- Locate what dealership your BMW came from
- 30FE Code - FRUSTRATED!
- e91 car starts but no internal power
- weird sound from engine compartment
- Valve cover gasket job 2006 330Xi
- e90 transmission problem
- New clueless owner, service price help!!
- 06 330i sport Crankshaft Position sensor issues