Production 2014 X4 Spied EXPOSED
BMW's marketing production team has a busy schedule with so many new models being released in 2014. Our spies once again caught BMW out producting marketing material ahead of the vehicle launch. This time we see BMW taking pictures of the production X4.
Scheduled to be shown off in final sheet metal in January at the Detroit Auto Show this is a quick glimpse at what the baby X6 is going to look like. While the pictures are low resolution from some distance we can see the lines of the concept are clearly retained. This appears to be an M Sport variant and they've added fog lights to the front bumper giving it a crowded but aggressive front fascia.
We're getting close to the official details coming out so stay tuned for the details.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 330 d vs Lexus 350 saloon
- Shift Sector 2017 Pictures - Extreme Power House
- Heads Up -Transmission Parts Dealer Bad - Largo, Florida
- Part Number for DRL / Halo Bulb
- Yet another transmission service question...
- Changed window regulator - window still giving issues
- Intake valve cleaning
- 335i convertible noise
- Phone bluetooth privacy settings
- E91 Randomly acting weird