Production 2014 X4 Spied EXPOSED
BMW's marketing production team has a busy schedule with so many new models being released in 2014. Our spies once again caught BMW out producting marketing material ahead of the vehicle launch. This time we see BMW taking pictures of the production X4.
Scheduled to be shown off in final sheet metal in January at the Detroit Auto Show this is a quick glimpse at what the baby X6 is going to look like. While the pictures are low resolution from some distance we can see the lines of the concept are clearly retained. This appears to be an M Sport variant and they've added fog lights to the front bumper giving it a crowded but aggressive front fascia.
We're getting close to the official details coming out so stay tuned for the details.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 BMW 335i Navigation Screen Off
- Transmission Fluid Recommendation
- Weird Rim Fading/Liquid Damage
- Big daddies mini cats for catless pipes
- Maybe not the definitve article on snow tires but still a good one
- Idk what to price my car at, so many factors, can you guys just suggest some numbers?
- 07 328i coupeturn signal replacement
- Exclamation mark with inactive sign
- FS: E90/91 Halogen Headlights
- sat radio suddenly disappeared in my 2008 335i. Please help!