Just a couple of rare E24 Alpinas.
This video showcases not just one e24 Alpina, but two of these incredibly rare machines. How rare you ask? The e24 Alpina B10 3.5 is the only one of its kind that exists in the Western Hemisphere and is one of 14 that are known to be left in the world. It is a rare sight to see one of these cruising down the street, but seeing one together with another e24 Alpina is a whole different ballgame. It's amazing to see both of these cars ripping up the roads and still looking tight doing it.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Tips on Managing Dog Hair in the car?
- Post e92 n54 mileages over 100k!
- 2007 335i Satellite Radio Issues
- 2007 335i manual transmission overheat warning light
- Continental control contact sport as. (REVIEW)
- Service Engine Soon Light
- USB Integration 2008 328i coupe
- 2011 328i xdrive questions
- Upgraded E92 with M control arms and HD Bilsteins and having ride height issues