Just a couple of rare E24 Alpinas.
This video showcases not just one e24 Alpina, but two of these incredibly rare machines. How rare you ask? The e24 Alpina B10 3.5 is the only one of its kind that exists in the Western Hemisphere and is one of 14 that are known to be left in the world. It is a rare sight to see one of these cruising down the street, but seeing one together with another e24 Alpina is a whole different ballgame. It's amazing to see both of these cars ripping up the roads and still looking tight doing it.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Transmission swap help
- Re: Re: 330 Plug Change
- 2010 335 - hesitation, then surge
- Need help diagnosing a surging issue
- Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Change Tool Questions
- updating iDrive
- Blackforest Industries!
- New 2008 328xi owner, need help identifying battery type
- p0301 code shudder idle ????
- MAN's afternoon....