Just a couple of rare E24 Alpinas.
This video showcases not just one e24 Alpina, but two of these incredibly rare machines. How rare you ask? The e24 Alpina B10 3.5 is the only one of its kind that exists in the Western Hemisphere and is one of 14 that are known to be left in the world. It is a rare sight to see one of these cruising down the street, but seeing one together with another e24 Alpina is a whole different ballgame. It's amazing to see both of these cars ripping up the roads and still looking tight doing it.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Road trip complete.
- Convertible chrome to black?
- Dealer charged my mom $247.50 for SIB 34 03 13
- Always clean up BEFORE starting your engine after an oil change.
- Low Oil Warning and 2E9F Oil Sensor Fault
- Quick query re Air filter change and CBS
- Have a problem with taillight on e90 328i
- Interests in buying an 08 335i with 85,000 miles
- Acura dealership turns rotors but no BMW places will
- Bosch evolution wiper blades don't fit e92?