Just a couple of rare E24 Alpinas.
This video showcases not just one e24 Alpina, but two of these incredibly rare machines. How rare you ask? The e24 Alpina B10 3.5 is the only one of its kind that exists in the Western Hemisphere and is one of 14 that are known to be left in the world. It is a rare sight to see one of these cruising down the street, but seeing one together with another e24 Alpina is a whole different ballgame. It's amazing to see both of these cars ripping up the roads and still looking tight doing it.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 07 328i Has Rough Idle
- Help - Looking for New Rims-- it can't be that hard... right?
- Burger Tuning JB3 for sale
- alternator/charging system questions
- Positive terminal cover?
- When do I know to do a oil change ??
- What do you do if the dealer service just can not figure it out?
- E90 music through music
- 2007 328i - temporarily disable airbag?
- 335i Downpipes + tune ??