Just a couple of rare E24 Alpinas.
This video showcases not just one e24 Alpina, but two of these incredibly rare machines. How rare you ask? The e24 Alpina B10 3.5 is the only one of its kind that exists in the Western Hemisphere and is one of 14 that are known to be left in the world. It is a rare sight to see one of these cruising down the street, but seeing one together with another e24 Alpina is a whole different ballgame. It's amazing to see both of these cars ripping up the roads and still looking tight doing it.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- How do I get a copy of extended warranty prior to purchase?!
- Grinding noise coming from dash
- Backup camera malfunction
- Your 335d & 335i engine oil consumption
- Extended warranty for 2011 BMW 328i Sedan
- Jack - 2008 328i
- Worst mods
- Left my moon roof angled open over night and it rained...
- 2011 335i (N55) Cobb drivability issues
- Help: XI drive shaft noise