Just a couple of rare E24 Alpinas.
This video showcases not just one e24 Alpina, but two of these incredibly rare machines. How rare you ask? The e24 Alpina B10 3.5 is the only one of its kind that exists in the Western Hemisphere and is one of 14 that are known to be left in the world. It is a rare sight to see one of these cruising down the street, but seeing one together with another e24 Alpina is a whole different ballgame. It's amazing to see both of these cars ripping up the roads and still looking tight doing it.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 330D OBD 2 missing
- Washer fluid gone in a month
- What battery is in my 2010 320i E91
- 328i Won't Start
- Long Term Recurring SMS Alarm Problem
- Transmission video
- WTB: 2009-2010 Black on Black 328i
- Dealership trying to screw me over?
- BMW Professional radio- no USB plug > what are my options?
- Changing my User Name