BMW X6 M Design Edition: Exclusively sporty additions for the chosen 100.
Munich. BMW M GmbH has launched a new variant of the BMW X6 M in a limited edition of 100 cars. The exclusive BMW X6 M Design Edition boasts particularly sporty and visually striking elements both inside and out. The upgraded interior of the BMW X6 M Design Edition comes with full Merino leather, including a bicolour instrument panel in Black/Mugello Red with Mugello Red contrast stitching. Another beguiling feature fitted exclusively in the BMW X6 M Design Edition is the BMW Individual interior trim in Piano Black with an edition-specific badge.
From the outside, the BMW X6 M Design Edition stands apart with its 21-inch M Performance light-alloy wheels in double-spoke design and carbon elements. The exterior paintwork, meanwhile, can be specified in Alpine White, Sapphire Black or Melbourne Red metallic. It all comes together to create an elegantly sporty blend of colours – in a combination available exclusively in the 100 examples of the BMW X6 M Design Edition that will leave the factory.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Inpa Set up ?
- Convertible hard tops - are they reliable?
- Thinking about an '08 328i that needs steering wheel work.
- E90 325i sticky door handles
- 2011 328i AC problem,Help
- koni fsd on xi? Need soft ride!
- BMW performance exhaust
- MPG or Power increase suggestions
- Break light service light
- Changed Radio Unit now Tel / Aux Issues