BMW X6 M Design Edition: Exclusively sporty additions for the chosen 100.
Munich. BMW M GmbH has launched a new variant of the BMW X6 M in a limited edition of 100 cars. The exclusive BMW X6 M Design Edition boasts particularly sporty and visually striking elements both inside and out. The upgraded interior of the BMW X6 M Design Edition comes with full Merino leather, including a bicolour instrument panel in Black/Mugello Red with Mugello Red contrast stitching. Another beguiling feature fitted exclusively in the BMW X6 M Design Edition is the BMW Individual interior trim in Piano Black with an edition-specific badge.
From the outside, the BMW X6 M Design Edition stands apart with its 21-inch M Performance light-alloy wheels in double-spoke design and carbon elements. The exterior paintwork, meanwhile, can be specified in Alpine White, Sapphire Black or Melbourne Red metallic. It all comes together to create an elegantly sporty blend of colours – in a combination available exclusively in the 100 examples of the BMW X6 M Design Edition that will leave the factory.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Coolant smell when I turn on the heat.
- 2010 bmw 328i coupe smoke from oil cap at startup
- High Performance Breaks - Upgrade
- Downpipe for 335i
- BMW 320i Muffler Delete Advice Needed (Video Included)
- Hard to start in the Morning
- Interior lights flickering/striving when turned on
- Spacers for Style 197 Wheels?
- Another lock/unlock problem
- 2007 335i... of worth it?