Climb to the Clouds 6, June 21 in the White Mountains of NH
Climb to the Clouds Six
Join us for the Sixth Annual Bimmerfester's cruise through New Hampshire's White Mountains and drive up the Mount Washington Auto Road to the summit of the highest peak in the Northeast. The 'high point' of the day will be an ascent of Mt. Washington (it is the "Climb to the Clouds"). It's possibly the most intense drive opportunity east of Pike's Peak. Braving a seven mile long, steeply twisting road without guardrails, with spectacular views, in occasionally very challenging weather, will be an adventure you'll not soon forget.
Along the way we'll cross a covered bridge, possibly dodge a moose or two, tour the Kancamagus Highway (a US Scenic Byway), and experience Bear Notch Road -the condensed Dragon's Tail of NH.
This years event will be held Saturday, June 21, 2014. Our event gets bigger every year and in keeping with this form, we are adding additional (optional) events for Friday, Sunday and Monday! More on this later!
If you'd like to get some sense of what this is all about, here's a link to last year's thread for C2C5. Take a look at the photos and read the comments. http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=678818
Schedule details are still being worked out but as in previous years the main events will include:
- Driving on the Kancamagus Highway
- Drive up the Mount Washington Auto Road (The Climb to the Clouds)
- Saturday evening banquet and auction to benefit Survive the Drive (www.survivethedrive.org).
The cost for the event will be $35.00 per car (includes driver) and $7.50 per passenger, with no charge for children under 12. These charges are for pre-registration on the web site (this will be available December, 1st). Day of event registration will be $40.00 per car and $10.00 passenger. We encourage everyone to pre-register as it avoids a bottleneck collection for registration fees at the event itself and allows us to get going that much quicker!
All other expenses such as lodging, meals (including the banquet) and the toll for the Mount Washington Auto Road will be paid for individually.
We have a block of rooms reserved at the Omni Mount Washington Resort. Guests are able to book two, three and four nights at the special rate that we have secured with the hotel! PM CaptainAudio to obtain the booking code and book ASAP as the Hotel is filling up rapidly.
Official Website of Bimmerfester's Climb to the Clouds: http://www.ClimbToTheClouds.org
To sign up please do the following:
- Register at http://www.ClimbToTheClouds.org
- Book your hotel room
- PM CaptainAudio of your attendance
- Show up
- Take a look at the auction https://www.24fundraiser.com/site/store/783
Details and updates will be posted on the c2c6 web site at http://www.ClimbToTheClouds.org
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Warning light sympol help
- Selling my E90 335i, your opinion on my pricing would be great!!
- i'm new to the BMW GAME PLEASE HELP M E
- A jacking shake on low gear
- Less than 24 hours away from launch!
- Handling response: runflats vs non-runflats
- Overheating warning light
- iDrive is acting weird -- normal glitches or something else?
- 335d in limp mode (dpf)
- Prepainted Side Skirts?