The BMW 4 Series Convertible was revealed to the world last week at the Los Angeles Auto Show and with that comes the traditional release of the car's launchfilm.
The all-new 4 Series Convertible went into production in November and will arrive in the United States this spring in both a 428i and 435i variant. For the first time, the 428i convertible will be offered with all wheel drive to make it a truly viable car all year round.
The 2014 BMW 428i Convertible will have a base MSRP of $49,675, and the 2014 BMW 435i Convertible will have a starting price of $55,825. Both prices include $925 destination and handling.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- replace bulb
- Alarm and Remote Start for 2011 BMW 328xi
- Engine over heating or Vacuum hose disconnected??
- New here - another hum question
- 2013 bmw 328i 2nd resonator delete?
- 2007 bmw 335i add oil
- Washed car now headlight fogged
- Hello all - new to Bimmerfest
- How to just show map without Navigation?
- e90 328i audio