The BMW 4 Series Convertible was revealed to the world last week at the Los Angeles Auto Show and with that comes the traditional release of the car's launchfilm.
The all-new 4 Series Convertible went into production in November and will arrive in the United States this spring in both a 428i and 435i variant. For the first time, the 428i convertible will be offered with all wheel drive to make it a truly viable car all year round.
The 2014 BMW 428i Convertible will have a base MSRP of $49,675, and the 2014 BMW 435i Convertible will have a starting price of $55,825. Both prices include $925 destination and handling.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 Transmission shift 1st to 2nd.
- Has anyone replaced rear window weather stripping?
- Loud Door Slam
- Logic 7 reprogram
- Deposit on 2013 335i Convertible - good deal?
- No telephone option on the screen
- Engine malfunction light after jb4 and e85
- Help on identifying my rims
- Acceleration throttle question
- For sale JB+ N54 $175