The BMW 4 Series Convertible was revealed to the world last week at the Los Angeles Auto Show and with that comes the traditional release of the car's launchfilm.
The all-new 4 Series Convertible went into production in November and will arrive in the United States this spring in both a 428i and 435i variant. For the first time, the 428i convertible will be offered with all wheel drive to make it a truly viable car all year round.
The 2014 BMW 428i Convertible will have a base MSRP of $49,675, and the 2014 BMW 435i Convertible will have a starting price of $55,825. Both prices include $925 destination and handling.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Exciting Driving When You're Alternator Goes Bad
- Tire and slight vibration from front tires
- Curious about the common problem: Oil Filter Housing Gasket
- Three times a charm?
- Help with finding spec, VIN included.
- Pure N54 Stage 2 Turbos Now Available - 680 whp / 625 wtq
- WTB:Spare Tire 18' for 3/series
- BMW e92 Door lock failed (Locked Inside)
- Restrain System Malfunction!
- Does dealership oil change include brake fluid?