The BMW 4 Series Convertible was revealed to the world last week at the Los Angeles Auto Show and with that comes the traditional release of the car's launchfilm.
The all-new 4 Series Convertible went into production in November and will arrive in the United States this spring in both a 428i and 435i variant. For the first time, the 428i convertible will be offered with all wheel drive to make it a truly viable car all year round.
The 2014 BMW 428i Convertible will have a base MSRP of $49,675, and the 2014 BMW 435i Convertible will have a starting price of $55,825. Both prices include $925 destination and handling.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Sunroof Drain Clog Question
- Front bumper needs body work
- engine malfunction light on help
- Dsc/traction warning light
- Best strut and spring option for e92 335xi
- Hello everyone!!
- Car shipper worthy of a bmw
- Radiator fan spins at full speed as soon as starting the engine
- Too many choices 328i