The BMW 4 Series Convertible was revealed to the world last week at the Los Angeles Auto Show and with that comes the traditional release of the car's launchfilm.
The all-new 4 Series Convertible went into production in November and will arrive in the United States this spring in both a 428i and 435i variant. For the first time, the 428i convertible will be offered with all wheel drive to make it a truly viable car all year round.
The 2014 BMW 428i Convertible will have a base MSRP of $49,675, and the 2014 BMW 435i Convertible will have a starting price of $55,825. Both prices include $925 destination and handling.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- New Wheel/Tire Combo - Options/Suggestions
- BMW smart key for bmw 3/5 Series 315MHZ
- BMW Key Fob not locking the car
- E90 325xi oil consumption issue
- Crack behind front grill
- A/C doesn't cool very well at cruise speeds over 80
- Bridgestone Drive Guard replacement tires
- Moon roof on 2007 E90
- Oil change
- New purchase! 2011 335is