X4 Spied in Less Camouflage

by Bernie McGroarty on December 9, 2013, 11:51 pm
The X4 hit the streets today, dressing down a bit from it's normal high camo. Maybe it's the color and the smaller wheels, but the baby X6 looks way less aggressive than the concept. It's hard to tell what's going on up front, but in the back, the exciting lower bumper/diffuser is looking pretty standard here. Hopefully all that is covered under the camo. Although the exhaust looks to exit below the bumper. I'm hoping the camouflage is playing tricks on my eyes.

BMW has a lot of releases for 2014. This will be another to look for in January at the Detroit Auto Show.

I voiced my thoughts on the spy pics, and I know the concepts are usually more 'In you face' than the production models. What do you think of the X4 from the spy pics?

”x4camoless”

”x4camoless”

”x4camoless”

”x4camoless”

”x4camoless”

Check out the rest of the spy pics here.

5 responses to X4 Spied in Less Camouflage

vadimr commented:
December 10, 2013, 4:46 pm

saw this thing in NYC on west side highway with NJ manufacture plates and without any camo, it didn't have any badges on the rear but had a tiny M badge on the front fenders.
m8o commented:
December 11, 2013, 11:37 pm

BMW is making this ... but I can't get a F31 in 335xi form?! For Shame BMW!
Keepittrill commented:
December 11, 2013, 11:44 pm

If BMW could just stop making every single model they can dream up...that'd be great.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
need4speed commented:
December 13, 2013, 8:24 am

My wife saw this on the interstate two weeks ago. She did snap a couple of pics, but none turned out well enough to post. She is a little reluctant to snap photos at 80 mph. Yeah I'll have to work on her priorities. We are not fans of the tall sedan/hatchback body style. The best thing she could say was "it kept up with traffic" and "what is that thing?". It was cool to see it in camo though. N4S
Rehan commented:
December 28, 2013, 5:37 am

I kind of like it. I just hope it will be relatively light, below 4000 lbs and has good steering feel.