BMW Launch film - 2015 M3 Sedan and M4 Coupe
tags:next gen m3 m4 coupe m3post m3 sedan m3 forum f82 m3 info f82 m3 forum f80 m3 info f80 m3 forum bmw news bmw m4 pictures bmw m4 details bmw m4 carbon fiber bmw m3 pictures bmw m3 details bmw m3 carbon fiber bmw forum bmw f82 bmw f80 bmw 2015 m4 2015 m3
Featuring a return to the inline-6 engine format made famous by BMW M, the all-new, 3.0-liter BMW M3 and M4 engine is approximately 10 kilograms lighter than its V-8 predecessor and packs an even stronger punch. With 425 horsepower from 5,500 7,300 rpm, 406 lb-ft of torque from 1,850 5,500 rpm, and capable of 0-60mph in 3.9 seconds when equipped with the M-DCT transmission (4.1 seconds with standard 6-speed manual), the all-new BMW M3 Sedan and BMW M4 Coupe will debut at the 2014 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, and will begin sales as 2015 models in early Summer, 2014 (All specifications preliminary. Complete US-specific specs, pricing, options, and packages will be announced closer to the on-sale date).
Read more about the BMW M3 Sedan and M4 Coupe
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- R/R shock sagging 0.5" lower than right
- Missing The Sales Brochure For Your BMW?
- Navigation display contrast resolution etc
- For a DD what is better Cobb or jb4?
- 328i battery change problems
- Tints issue on 335i coupe
- Cracked allow 17"
- My E93 Died...ON MY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!
- ****A DEER ran out in front of me***
- Passenger side back door not unlocking.