VIDEO: BMW F80 M3 Sedan and F82 M4 Coupe in motion
Featuring a return to the inline-6 engine format made famous by BMW M, the all-new, 3.0-liter BMW M3 and M4 engine is approximately 10 kilograms lighter than its V-8 predecessor and packs an even stronger punch. With 425 horsepower from 5,500 – 7,300 rpm, 406 lb-ft of torque from 1,850 – 5,500 rpm, and capable of 0-60mph in 3.9 seconds when equipped with the M-DCT transmission (4.1 seconds with standard 6-speed manual), the all-new BMW M3 Sedan and BMW M4 Coupe will debut at the 2014 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, and will begin sales as 2015 models in early Summer, 2014 (All specifications preliminary. Complete US-specific specs, pricing, options, and packages will be announced closer to the on-sale date).
Read more about the BMW M3 Sedan and M4 Coupe
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- How do I learn to use paddle shift?
- DYNAVIN N6 Multimedia GPS System, New for mid-2014....OFFICIAL THREAD>>>>
- 2008 M3 DCT vs 2007 328i vs 2009 335i
- Need advise with lowering my E90 xi
- 2in pothole
- Inexpensive Chrome Tip mod
- The Tire Eater
- 328xi transmission problems
- Sludge in the engine
- Audio Upgrade Installtion