VIDEO: BMW F80 M3 Sedan and F82 M4 Coupe in motion
Featuring a return to the inline-6 engine format made famous by BMW M, the all-new, 3.0-liter BMW M3 and M4 engine is approximately 10 kilograms lighter than its V-8 predecessor and packs an even stronger punch. With 425 horsepower from 5,500 – 7,300 rpm, 406 lb-ft of torque from 1,850 – 5,500 rpm, and capable of 0-60mph in 3.9 seconds when equipped with the M-DCT transmission (4.1 seconds with standard 6-speed manual), the all-new BMW M3 Sedan and BMW M4 Coupe will debut at the 2014 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, and will begin sales as 2015 models in early Summer, 2014 (All specifications preliminary. Complete US-specific specs, pricing, options, and packages will be announced closer to the on-sale date).
Read more about the BMW M3 Sedan and M4 Coupe
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- New owner of E90 335i, issues to fix on car...
- BMW access control Keyless entry/ FOB programming issue
- Bmw 325i 2006 overheat
- Date/Time disappears on Stereo display
- Faded Plastic Headlamp Restoration
- N54 gas usage at idle
- camshaft sizing tool
- Will these rims fit on a 335is?
- misfire under load at low revs
- 335is sighting in Secaucus NJ!