Tesla 3 series killer Model E coming to Detroit in 2015
The Model S fires haven't slowed Tesla down in the development of new models. Their Model E, should be debuted next year at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show.
According to Tesla's Chief Designer, Franz von Holzhausen, this 3rd generation platform Model E, 'Leads Tesla to a new level. The car will show what we are about, to build electric cars for the masses.' The Model E be more affordable. It will also utilize the much of the same technology as the S, but wrapped up in a smaller package, to compete with the BMW 3 Series.
Given the flowing design of the Model S, I'm looking forward to seeing what the Model E will look like. One thing is for sure, going by an earlier interview with von Holzhausen, it won't look anything like BMW's i3. You can read about that here.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2009 335i Convertible RDC Module Location
- bmw 328xi 2007 shutting down while driving
- Angel eyes rings off
- E9x Variants
- Exhaust leak on bank 2 cylinders on e90 328i
- 2007 335i Will not start after replacing starter
- Oil cap removal
- Confused on Front Brake Pad Sensor
- Will this fit E90?
- Bad smell from air conditioner