Tesla 3 series killer Model E coming to Detroit in 2015
The Model S fires haven't slowed Tesla down in the development of new models. Their Model E, should be debuted next year at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show.
According to Tesla's Chief Designer, Franz von Holzhausen, this 3rd generation platform Model E, 'Leads Tesla to a new level. The car will show what we are about, to build electric cars for the masses.' The Model E be more affordable. It will also utilize the much of the same technology as the S, but wrapped up in a smaller package, to compete with the BMW 3 Series.
Given the flowing design of the Model S, I'm looking forward to seeing what the Model E will look like. One thing is for sure, going by an earlier interview with von Holzhausen, it won't look anything like BMW's i3. You can read about that here.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Ess vt2 650 supercharger kit
- Detailer's Domain's Mystery Box is back and won't last long.
- Gas consumption ???
- Can someone tell me if this is worth the price?
- Misfiring but no codes
- Proud new owner of a 335! Have a few questions
- Misfiring, thick white smoke, engine cuts out
- P0012 code after VCG replaced
- Afe mach force-xp 3"-2.5" cat-back stainless steel exhaust e9x 335
- 370,000 BMW E90s affected by latest BMW air bag recall