Tesla 3 series killer Model E coming to Detroit in 2015
The Model S fires haven't slowed Tesla down in the development of new models. Their Model E, should be debuted next year at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show.
According to Tesla's Chief Designer, Franz von Holzhausen, this 3rd generation platform Model E, 'Leads Tesla to a new level. The car will show what we are about, to build electric cars for the masses.' The Model E be more affordable. It will also utilize the much of the same technology as the S, but wrapped up in a smaller package, to compete with the BMW 3 Series.
Given the flowing design of the Model S, I'm looking forward to seeing what the Model E will look like. One thing is for sure, going by an earlier interview with von Holzhausen, it won't look anything like BMW's i3. You can read about that here.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Halo light flickering
- Vorsteiner M3 Best Female Drive winner Bimmerfest 2015
- Staggered on 335i xdrive 2009?
- Passenger door lock - 2006 325i E90
- Parting Out AW e92 335i SoCal.
- Best way to buy Koni FSD shocks?
- someone please help me
- How do you guys feel about RUN-FLATS?
- Performance Chip
- 2007 328i DSC Malfunction