M6 Gran Coupé by AC Schnitzer reaches 204+ mph
The BMW M6 Gran Coupe, tuned by AC Schnitzer, recently became the fastest road legal BMW to lap Nardo Ring in Southern Italy.
Auto Build of Germany held an event called "Beyond 300 km/hr" and invited a bunch of cars capable of the over 300 km/hr task. The AC Schnitzer M6 Gran Coupe was one that had definite potential, so it made the invite list to the event at Nardo Ring. Nardo Ring is a round 7.8 mile test circuit that is banked enough that at speeds up to 149 mph, the drive doesn't need to even steer the vehicle. This makes it easier for vehicles to reach their full potential.
AC Schnitzer's M6 GC ran a staggering 328.9 km/hr! ( Just over 204 mph) That's an impressive achievement for a road car.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Insurance troubles
- Selling my e90. Need smoke smell out. Ideas??
- Resetting Maintenance
- Transmission Fluid Advice (Please help)
- A way to tell if rebar bent without taking bumper off?
- ATF Fluid recommendation/confirmation for GM Transmission
- 335i Sway bar bushing weirdness
- 3.16i 2011 LCI halogen angels
- 2006 330I, Multiple sensors high voltage.. $100 CASH for the "fix"! PLEASE HELP!
- Lifting your e92