M6 Gran Coupé by AC Schnitzer reaches 204+ mph
The BMW M6 Gran Coupe, tuned by AC Schnitzer, recently became the fastest road legal BMW to lap Nardo Ring in Southern Italy.
Auto Build of Germany held an event called "Beyond 300 km/hr" and invited a bunch of cars capable of the over 300 km/hr task. The AC Schnitzer M6 Gran Coupe was one that had definite potential, so it made the invite list to the event at Nardo Ring. Nardo Ring is a round 7.8 mile test circuit that is banked enough that at speeds up to 149 mph, the drive doesn't need to even steer the vehicle. This makes it easier for vehicles to reach their full potential.
AC Schnitzer's M6 GC ran a staggering 328.9 km/hr! ( Just over 204 mph) That's an impressive achievement for a road car.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 320d 2011 - just dies, when i stop the car all power is gone
- 2006 318 E90 - Help!! Buzzing from fuse box!
- e90 key fob dead new ignition lock
- Interesting Comparison - need some help
- Spare Comfort Access key fob not fully working
- 335 Bluetooth
- Register New Battery
- Buying a 335is
- Adaptive Headlights - Coding Error Messages Out?
- Cause o'Water Pump Failure found?