M6 Gran Coupé by AC Schnitzer reaches 204+ mph
The BMW M6 Gran Coupe, tuned by AC Schnitzer, recently became the fastest road legal BMW to lap Nardo Ring in Southern Italy.
Auto Build of Germany held an event called "Beyond 300 km/hr" and invited a bunch of cars capable of the over 300 km/hr task. The AC Schnitzer M6 Gran Coupe was one that had definite potential, so it made the invite list to the event at Nardo Ring. Nardo Ring is a round 7.8 mile test circuit that is banked enough that at speeds up to 149 mph, the drive doesn't need to even steer the vehicle. This makes it easier for vehicles to reach their full potential.
AC Schnitzer's M6 GC ran a staggering 328.9 km/hr! ( Just over 204 mph) That's an impressive achievement for a road car.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E93 rear lights HELP!!
- same size tires staggered wheels Awd??help
- '08 328xi Trans rebuild - is shop screwing me??
- iOS 8, Professional Radio, and Bluetooth Calling
- Should I harass dealership?
- Mysterious paint chipping?
- Heater in 2006 325i
- +UP paddle not working
- Best place to get service? - RGV
- Thoughts / Opinions? 2014 335 M-Sport vs. 2012 335 M-Sport