M6 Gran Coupé by AC Schnitzer reaches 204+ mph
The BMW M6 Gran Coupe, tuned by AC Schnitzer, recently became the fastest road legal BMW to lap Nardo Ring in Southern Italy.
Auto Build of Germany held an event called "Beyond 300 km/hr" and invited a bunch of cars capable of the over 300 km/hr task. The AC Schnitzer M6 Gran Coupe was one that had definite potential, so it made the invite list to the event at Nardo Ring. Nardo Ring is a round 7.8 mile test circuit that is banked enough that at speeds up to 149 mph, the drive doesn't need to even steer the vehicle. This makes it easier for vehicles to reach their full potential.
AC Schnitzer's M6 GC ran a staggering 328.9 km/hr! ( Just over 204 mph) That's an impressive achievement for a road car.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- I removed my Valvetronic motor prematurely.
- iDrive Help!
- JB4 N55 Stage 2 - Trade Type A for Type B Harness
- How to unlock the car?? HELP!
- Creator C110 Fault Code Scanner E90-93
- Replacement radio cost for 2011 328i
- 335I n54 downpipes for sale who's interested
- replacement differential for 2007 E90 sedan
- New BMW owner
- Need assistance with radio issue