M6 Gran Coupé by AC Schnitzer reaches 204+ mph
The BMW M6 Gran Coupe, tuned by AC Schnitzer, recently became the fastest road legal BMW to lap Nardo Ring in Southern Italy.
Auto Build of Germany held an event called "Beyond 300 km/hr" and invited a bunch of cars capable of the over 300 km/hr task. The AC Schnitzer M6 Gran Coupe was one that had definite potential, so it made the invite list to the event at Nardo Ring. Nardo Ring is a round 7.8 mile test circuit that is banked enough that at speeds up to 149 mph, the drive doesn't need to even steer the vehicle. This makes it easier for vehicles to reach their full potential.
AC Schnitzer's M6 GC ran a staggering 328.9 km/hr! ( Just over 204 mph) That's an impressive achievement for a road car.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Smoke and misfire (320i 2008 petrol)
- need professional help 07 335I jerks and kicks at 1/4 throttle then check engine on
- Smoke after oil servirce perfomance
- Anyone sorry they got the OEM PE?
- Washing Machine Noise
- Does 2007 328i have steering lock problem?
- Electrical current problems on E92 headlamp
- thrust rod bushings? or Rotors? or both?
- 2011 335xi sedan front bumper on a 2008 328xi front bumper
- Valve Gasket,Thurst Bushing Arm