Does the BMW i8 have the coolest key fob ever?
BMW looks to be covering all the bases with their i8 plug-in hybrid. For $135k you get looks, performance, great fuel economy and gadgets. Everyone loves gadgets! One in particular is the i8's key fob, which could possibly be the coolest fob ever.
Sure this key fob unlocks doors, trunk and starts the car, but if it just did that, well, I wouldn't be telling you about it. The i8 fob has a high resolution screen that shows important information about the car. If you are worried about range, you can check the charge, as well as the remaining miles on the battery. You can even adjust the temperature inside the car before you get in. The fob even has a docking station just in front of the shifter in the i8, to show it off. Bonus!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Okay.. So a new problem- Low speed turning lurching
- Cheapest way to ship a set of 328i rims?
- adaptive headlights do NOTHING
- tire pressure monitor sensors
- 02 745li for an 09 335i?
- This is bizarre- VCG & Valvetronic gasket replacement- Non OEM cover??
- Seats interchangeable?
- New tires for 328i coupe 2013
- E93 Question