Does the BMW i8 have the coolest key fob ever?
BMW looks to be covering all the bases with their i8 plug-in hybrid. For $135k you get looks, performance, great fuel economy and gadgets. Everyone loves gadgets! One in particular is the i8's key fob, which could possibly be the coolest fob ever.
Sure this key fob unlocks doors, trunk and starts the car, but if it just did that, well, I wouldn't be telling you about it. The i8 fob has a high resolution screen that shows important information about the car. If you are worried about range, you can check the charge, as well as the remaining miles on the battery. You can even adjust the temperature inside the car before you get in. The fob even has a docking station just in front of the shifter in the i8, to show it off. Bonus!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- PIAA Xtreme White Plus H7
- 328i 2007 HELP please
- Interchange 335i
- Convertible owners - can we drop the top while slow-moving?
- I think it's a runflat, or maybe not.
- Who's tinted rear glass of their 3 Series Coupe
- What are these?
- 2009/10 320d auto stop start isn't working anymore
- 2007 328xi radiator seal
- 3rd A/C compressor making noise