Audi announces detailed pricing for the all-new 2015 A3 sedan
- The A3 sedan sets new standards in the entry premium market
- Audi showcases progressive technology, craftsmanship and performance with the Audi A3
- Over the next 16 months, Audi will roll out the complete A3 family, including the cabriolet, TDI clean diesel, S3 and A3 e-tron PHEV
The A3 sedan will bring to the entry premium market new innovative technologies and the detailed craftsmanship found in larger flagship Audi sedans. The Audi A3 features standard leather seating surfaces and exceptional ergonomics, and offers the signature Singleframe® grille, ultra-thin retractable MMI display, available Audi drive select, 4G LTE connectivity and Bang & Olufsen® audio. The A3 will also come equipped standard with a panorama glass sunroof and bi-xenon headlights.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Headlamp Indicator Symbol with No Lights Out
- Wrong battery installed in car today
- Convertible Top Drains
- 2011 328i SULEV Warranty Coverage Help!
- How to change o2 sensors?
- BMW Software update
- Battery Testing
- FS 2006 E91 325xi manual wagon
- Charging issue with efficient dynamics
- vanity plate ideas for my new BMW 328I convertable coupe