Bimmerfest 2014 sponsored by ESS Tuning Comes to the Rose Bowl on May 17th

by Mark Jurista on January 28, 2014, 11:20 am
Bimmerfest 2014 California sponsored by ESS Tuning

After an amazing year in 2013, Bimmerfest 2014 sponsored by ESS Tuning is back on the same weekend as last year at the Rose Bowl. Mark your calendars for May 17, 2014 and start organizing your caravans to the show; this 15th year is going to be bigger and better than ever!

As always, Bimmetrfest will have all of the biggest names in the BMW world attending the show this year including BMW Santa Barbara, ESS Tuning, Forgestar Wheels, Nitto Tire, Toyo Tires and many more.

We will be revealing more details about the show in the coming weeks so make sure to check out the event site often at:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-events/Bimmerfest-2014/

Details about the show will also be released via facebook -- make sure you become a fan today at:
http://www.facebook.com/Bimmerfest

Vendors at this year's show include....

Headline Sponsor



Battle of the Bimmers



Official BMW Dealer



Official Tire of Bimmerfest



Official Wheel of Bimmerfest



Platinum Sponsors




We look forward to seeing you on May 17th!


Sincerely,

The Bimmerfest Team


Leave a Comment

You must be a registered member to comment on stories. Please take a moment to register for your free account now. If you already have an account, log in using fields below.










24 responses to Bimmerfest 2014 sponsored by ESS Tuning Comes to the Rose Bowl on May 17th

Arlene@XIX commented:
January 28, 2014, 4:04 pm

Awesome
Smalls1000 commented:
January 29, 2014, 12:00 am

This will be my first time going to this. What usually goes on at this event? I mean I know I can buy some stuff for my car at discounted rates, but what else do they have here? Shows? Music? Thanks for any comments
TheLAW TheCHEF commented:
January 30, 2014, 4:40 pm

If any of you are in the SoCal area and are looking to convoy with your fellow E36 M3 brethren, sign-up here:

Bimmerfest E36 M3 CONVOY 2014!!!

Facebook Link
TheLAW TheCHEF commented:
January 30, 2014, 4:43 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls1000 View Post
This will be my first time going to this. What usually goes on at this event? I mean I know I can buy some stuff for my car at discounted rates, but what else do they have here? Shows? Music? Thanks for any comments
You can search 'Bimmerfest Pasadena Rose Bowl' and you can get a fair idea of what happens at Bimmerfest. As we get closer to the event, you'll see more people chiming in and setting up convoys.
mgucci745 commented:
January 31, 2014, 12:02 am

SWEET!!!! Just moved to la and bought my first bmw! Just gave me so much motivation for my e65!!!
TheLAW TheCHEF commented:
January 31, 2014, 12:36 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgucci745 View Post
SWEET!!!! Just moved to la and bought my first bmw! Just gave me so much motivation for my e65!!!
After your first show, you will have TONS of inspiration left to mod and personalize your 7er!
iWeldonJ commented:
January 31, 2014, 4:17 pm

Had a blast at last years. Caravaning from San Diego was pretty awesome. I made a video from it, can't wait for May.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Um8bNiQmM0
Mike@Vossen commented:
February 5, 2014, 11:27 am

We are planning to really have a killer booth this year…..more to come Thanks to the staff who organizes such an incredible event.
mgucci745 commented:
February 5, 2014, 2:21 pm

I am so excited for this!!!! Recently moved to LA and So cal and bought my first BMW!!! Hope all you will like my e65

If anyone is caravaning to Pasadena from West LA area, let me know!!!!!!
mgucci745 commented:
February 5, 2014, 2:22 pm

I am so excited for this!!!! Recently moved to LA and So cal and bought my first BMW!!! Hope all you will like my e65

If anyone is caravaning to Pasadena from West LA area, let me know!!!!!!
Vadik17 commented:
February 7, 2014, 9:53 am

This will be my first time going. CANT WAIT!! I was supposed to go last year, but my friends went without me and didnt tell me X-( Does anyone know how much admission is going to be?
MIGUEL@XIXWHEELS commented:
February 19, 2014, 7:22 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pix335i View Post
Bimmerfest 2014 California sponsored by ESS Tuning

After an amazing year in 2013, Bimmerfest 2014 sponsored by ESS Tuning is back on the same weekend as last year at the Rose Bowl. Mark your calendars for May 17, 2014 and start organizing your caravans to the show; this 15th year is going to be bigger and better than ever!

As always, Bimmetrfest will have all of the biggest names in the BMW world attending the show this year including BMW Santa Barbara, ESS Tuning, Forgestar Wheels, Nitto Tire, Toyo Tires and many more.

We will be revealing more details about the show in the coming weeks so make sure to check out the event site often at:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-events/Bimmerfest-2014/

Details about the show will also be released via facebook -- make sure you become a fan today at:
http://www.facebook.com/Bimmerfest

Vendors at this year's show include....

Headline Sponsor



Battle of the Bimmers



Official BMW Dealer



Official Tire of Bimmerfest



Official Wheel of Bimmerfest



Platinum Sponsors




We look forward to seeing you on May 17th!


Sincerely,

The Bimmerfest Team
I can't wait!!!!!!!!
MIGUEL@XIXWHEELS commented:
February 19, 2014, 7:30 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgucci745 View Post
SWEET!!!! Just moved to la and bought my first bmw! Just gave me so much motivation for my e65!!!
will you be going to bimmerfest?
Vadik17 commented:
February 20, 2014, 5:17 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadik17 View Post
This will be my first time going. CANT WAIT!! I was supposed to go last year, but my friends went without me and didnt tell me X-( Does anyone know how much admission is going to be?
This is ****ing stupid, just found out that my English final is on the same date as Bimmerfest
WHAT KIND OF DUMBASS COLLEGE HAS A FINAL ON A SATURDAY???!
Am I ever going to be able to attend Bimmerfest in my lifetime?
MIGUEL@XIXWHEELS commented:
February 20, 2014, 5:22 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadik17 View Post
This is ****ing stupid, just found out that my English final is on the same date as Bimmerfest
WHAT KIND OF DUMBASS COLLEGE HAS A FINAL ON A SATURDAY???!
Am I ever going to be able to attend Bimmerfest in my lifetime?
sorry to hear that
mikemehnert commented:
February 21, 2014, 2:32 pm

Last year when I went, the kid at the gate tried to take $40 from me. It clearly states on the site that it's $20 for entrance. What's right?
pix335i commented:
February 21, 2014, 2:38 pm

The public show hours start at 9:00 AM and is $20. Before that time there are vendors and groups coming in that require special passes. Arrive after 9:00 AM and you shouldn't have any problems.
badvlvo commented:
February 23, 2014, 5:18 pm

So far it looks like I am free that day, so I should be there. Probably not in my car, likely going to borrow the e30 M3 of a good friend for the trip.
SippinSomethin commented:
February 26, 2014, 5:30 pm

This year looks like its going to be killer. I would like to caravan, but the chances of anyone wanting to caravan from TX is highly unlikely. How intense would that be though.. lol
MIGUEL@XIXWHEELS commented:
February 26, 2014, 6:18 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SippinSomethin View Post
This year looks like its going to be killer. I would like to caravan, but the chances of anyone wanting to caravan from TX is highly unlikely. How intense would that be though.. lol
Super intense!!! keep us updated. I'd like to see this one go down!!
SippinSomethin commented:
February 26, 2014, 6:28 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGUEL@XIXWHEELS View Post
Super intense!!! keep us updated. I'd like to see this one go down!!
I will give this one my best shot! In fact i'm looking forward to getting a shot at that free set of XIX's!
MIGUEL@XIXWHEELS commented:
February 26, 2014, 6:36 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SippinSomethin View Post
I will give this one my best shot! In fact i'm looking forward to getting a shot at that free set of XIX's!
It's possible!
honroc commented:
March 19, 2014, 8:32 am

I was part of the caravan from san diego to pasadena, it was amazing!! Hopefully that will again happen this year??
E46M32NV commented:
March 30, 2014, 11:35 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by honroc View Post
I was part of the caravan from san diego to pasadena, it was amazing!! Hopefully that will again happen this year??
Im also looking for a caravan from SD to Pasadena. Im in Oside

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app