BMW's 4 Series Gran Coupe to Make Debut in New York
The 4 Series GC has made its media debut and can be seen here and around the internets. If you are looking to get a view of 4 GC in person, well, you will have to wait until April. This is when BMW will have the US debut of the new 4 Series GC, at the New York International Auto Show.
The 4 Series Gran Coupe brings another exciting option to BMW's line-up. The 4 GC will debut with a choice of*two engine choices.*The 428i Gran Coupe will feature BMW's award-winning 240hp TwinPower Turbo 2.0-liter four-cylinder while the 435i Gran Coupe will be powered by the much-lauded 300hp TwinPower Turbo 3.0-liter inline six.*The 428i xDrive Gran Coupe will also be available at launch with BMW's intelligent all-wheel drive system.
Prices in the US will start at a manufacturer's suggested retail price of $41,225 (including $925 destination & handling) for the 428i Gran Coupe. The 428i xDrive Gran Coupe will have an MSRP of $43,225, including destination & handling while the top-of-the-line 435i Gran Coupe comes in with an MSRP of $46,725.
The New York International Auto Show runs from April 18 - 27, 2014 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in Manhattan. Press Preview days are April 16 & 17.
Read all about the World Premier of the 2015 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe here!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW E90 oil level readings variables
- Issues with Amplifier on my 07 335 cab
- e90 pre-lci halogen light to xenon conversion
- Replica wheels for winter.. Or not?
- 330 I cranks, but wont start
- Help jerking/banging while cruising after jb4 install
- Bmw 335i coupe part broke off
- 2011 335i HELP! Watch Video Please!
- Buying 2011 E90 335 xDrive
- E90 prewired for Sirius Sat Radio???