The all-new M4 is starting to arrive at some familiar places and according to a recent facebook posting - the BMW M4 has arrived at the BMW Driving Experience and they have already started putting the car to work with a lesson on the snow.
You can learn more about the BMW Driving Experience at the following links:
How much fun does that look like?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- N51 SULEV Warranty Experience
- Possible diff problem
- Bmw 2009 coupe hard top
- 2007 328i steering pump pulley not spinning smoothly
- Will these snow wheels and tires fit my 2011 328i xdrive
- Not sure what i need to do!!!
- Service questions. And lighting
- HELP PLEASE - 2010 E90 318i SE Saloon UK Model Boot Release
- E92 xenon vs. Halogen internals
- Why should I buy an automatic 335i?