Model year 2015 BMW F25 X3 retail pricing and ordering guides! They're here to assist you with the ordering process.
About the 2015 BMW X3 LCI
The BMW X3 Life Cycle Impulse (LCI) refreshes the design and engine offerings of the already successful F25 X3. A new offer of BMW Advanced Diesel power in the X3 xDrive28d will enhance efficiency while further reducing emissions. There will also be the first-time offer of the rear-wheel drive BMW X3 sDrive28i for the US market, providing a great consumer entry point into the X3 family. The exterior and interior design of the new BMW X3 receive stylistic revisions that add further depth to the vehicle's practicality, while updates to other details promise to impress the X3 customer. The new BMW X3 will go on sale in spring 2014 as a 2015 model. Prices in the US will tart at a manufacturer's suggested retail price of $39,325 for the X3 sDrive28i (new offer: rearwheel drive). The X3 xDrive28i (with BMW xDrive intelligent all-wheel drive) will have an MSRP of $40,725, while the top-of-the-line X3 xDrive35i will have an MSRP of $45,825. The all-new X3 xDrive28d with BMW Advanced Diesel technology will start at $42,825. All prices include $925 Destination & Handling fee.
2015 BMW X3 retail pricing guide
2015 BMW X3 ordering guide
2015 BMW X3 LCI Highlights
- Diesel power in the X3 now available as the xDrive28d and goes 0-60 in just under 8 seconds
- Rear-wheel drive BMW X3 sDrive28i sprints 0-60 in 6.2 seconds
- Interior and exterior stylistic revisions
- X3 LCI goes on sale in the spring of 2014 as 2015 model year
- Headlights connect to kidney grills following the style trend on the X5
- Optional LED lighting for headlights and fog lights
- New front and rear bumpers designs
- Updated kidney grill design and shape
- Cup holders updated!
- xLine style line added as an option
- Kick to open Smart Opener for automatic tail gate
- One centimeter increase in overall length as a result of new bumpers
- Four new exterior paint color choices
- Four new alloy wheel choices
- X3 sDrive28i starts at $39,325
- X3 xDrive28i starts at $40,725
- X3 xDrive28d starts at $42,825
- X3 xDrive35i starts at $45,825
- All prices include $925 Destination & Handling fee
Official Details on the 2015 BMW X3 LCI
In Photos: 2014 X3 vs. 2015 X3 Life Cycle Impulse (LCI)
Changes to the standard equipment:
- Sport Leather steering wheel is now standard on the X3 xDrive28i and the X3 xDrive35i.
- Roof rails are now standard on the X3 xDrive28i and the X3 xDrive35i.
- Burl Walnut Wood trim is now standard on the X3 xDrive28i and the X3 xDrive35i.
- LED fog lights are now standard on the X3 xDrive28i and the X3 xDrive35i.
- Sun visors are now extendable for greater coverage
Lines and Packages changes:
- Technology Package (ZTP)
- No longer includes 6NS Enhanced USB & Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration (available as standalone option)
- Driver Assistance Plus Package (ZDB)
- Now also includes Active Blind Spot Detection, Active Driving Assistant, and Surround View
- Lighting Package (ZLP)
- New upgrade available to Full LED Headlights with High Beam Assistant on xDrive28i
- Newly available package for xDrive35i including Full LED Headlights with High Beam Assistant
Changes to standalone options:
- 322 Comfort Access now includes smart opening and closing functionality (no smart open/close function with M Sport)
- 609 Navigation system now comes with iDrive touchpad controller
- New Standalone Options
- 5DL Surround View
- 5DP Parking Assistant
- 688 Harman/Kardon Sound System
- 6NS Enhanced USB and Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration
- Deleted Standalone Options
- 3AH Rear View Camera with Top View (functionality now included in 5DL Surround View)
- 3AT Roof rails in satin aluminum (now standard)
- 3XL X-Line exterior trim package (new xLine available)
- 5AC High beam assistant (now available in ZLP Lighting Package)
- 677 Premium hi-fi system (replaced by Harman/Kardon Sound System)
Paint and Upholstery changes:
- New Paint
- A75 Melbourne Red Metallic
- A83 Glacier Silver Metallic
- A96 Mineral White Metallic
- B53 Sparkling Brown Metallic
- Deleted Paint
- A82 Vermillion Red Metallic
- 354 Titanium Silver Metallic
- 896 Blue Water Metallic
- B06 Sparkling Bronze Metallic
- New Upholstery
- LUD3 Saddle Brown Nevada Leather
- LUNE Ivory White Nevada Leather with red contrast stitching (only with M Sport)
- LUNF Mocha Nevada Leather with orange contrast stitching (only with M Sport or xLine)
- LUSQ Black Nevada Leather with gray contrast stitching (only with xLine)
- Deleted Upholstery
- LUBK Mojave Nevada Leather
- LUCZ Chestnut Nevada Leather
BMW F25 X3 SAV Pricing and Ordering Guide (including $950 Destination and Handling):
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Combox coding fun inside !
- Please help me save my transmission!
- Do I need rotors?
- 2008 BMW 335i - Solenoid Valves
- Should I buy this E90? List of codes and description of condition
- All season tires?
- Start the car without the key
- Has anyone ever converted Xenon headlights to Halogen?
- X3 2009 rear wiper issues