BMW Motorsport is giving us a teaser shot of the new BMW M4 DTM via their facebook page. While you can't see all that much for now, they do promise that more information on the car is coming soon.
DTM: BMW teams take to the track in Monteblanco
BMW Motorsport pressed ahead with its preparations for the coming DTM season with a three-day test in Monteblanco (ES) this week. The test marked the first outings for two new BMW M4 DTMs. The focus of the three-day programme was on basic aerodynamic tests. Six drivers were in action over the course of the test: Augusto Farfus (BR), Bruno Spengler (CA), Timo Glock (DE), António Félix da Costa (PT), Marco Wittmann (DE) and Maxime Martin (BE). Between them they completed 2,500 kilometres in unsettled conditions. Joey Hand (US) and Martin Tomczyk (DE) also travelled to Monteblanco for the annual BMW Motorsport photo shoot ahead of the start of the season.
Stay tuned for the full reveal when it happens.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Alcantara steering wheel?!
- Road trip complete.
- Convertible chrome to black?
- Dealer charged my mom $247.50 for SIB 34 03 13
- Always clean up BEFORE starting your engine after an oil change.
- Low Oil Warning and 2E9F Oil Sensor Fault
- Quick query re Air filter change and CBS
- Have a problem with taillight on e90 328i
- Interests in buying an 08 335i with 85,000 miles
- Acura dealership turns rotors but no BMW places will