BMW Motorsport is giving us a teaser shot of the new BMW M4 DTM via their facebook page. While you can't see all that much for now, they do promise that more information on the car is coming soon.
DTM: BMW teams take to the track in Monteblanco
BMW Motorsport pressed ahead with its preparations for the coming DTM season with a three-day test in Monteblanco (ES) this week. The test marked the first outings for two new BMW M4 DTMs. The focus of the three-day programme was on basic aerodynamic tests. Six drivers were in action over the course of the test: Augusto Farfus (BR), Bruno Spengler (CA), Timo Glock (DE), António Félix da Costa (PT), Marco Wittmann (DE) and Maxime Martin (BE). Between them they completed 2,500 kilometres in unsettled conditions. Joey Hand (US) and Martin Tomczyk (DE) also travelled to Monteblanco for the annual BMW Motorsport photo shoot ahead of the start of the season.
Stay tuned for the full reveal when it happens.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Traction and brake lights
- 2008 E90 328i...need advice please
- 2009 328i: Is the factory Service Manual available electronically?
- odd reduced engine power issue
- Advise on shocks, suspension
- Crack in Valve Cover
- 403M wheels dealer price
- '09 335i Sedan - White Smoke Pouring from Tailpipes
- Got brake from DBC BMW E46 330XI - Unboxing
- Replace E93 rear headrests