2015 BMW M3 and M4 US Order and Pricing Guides
2015 BMW M3 Sedan and M4 Coupe Pricing and Ordering Guides
We bring you the 2015 BMW M3 and M4 order guide and pricing sheet. Spec out your own F80 M3 or F82 M4 and let us know what your total cost is.
US MSRP base prices for the 2015 BMW M3 and BMW M4
- 2015 F80 M3: $62,000
- 2015 F82 M4: $64,200
- Destination and handling $950 (effective July 1st)
Pricing and ordering highlights
- Alpine White is the only non-metallic paint color choice
- Navigation standard
- Base interior upholstery is a cloth and leather combination
- M double clutch transmission is a $2900 option
- M carbon ceramic brakes will set you back $8150
- 19" blacked out rims an option for $1200
- Most options you want are lumped into $4300 Executive Package
- Bimmerfest M3 & M4 street and track review
2015 BMW F80 M3 and F82 M4 Pricing Guide
2015 BMW F80 M3 and F82 M4 Ordering Guide
About the F80 M3 and F82 M4
The all-new BMW M3 Sedan and first-ever BMW M4 Coupe are examples of the legendary BMW M engineering which emphasizes a synthesis of motorsport technology with unrestricted daily driving versatility. World-class engine and powertrain technologies, along with intelligent lightweight vehicle construction through extensive use of exotic construction materials, add to the intensity of the M feeling and driving experience. The extensive weight-reduction efforts of the BMW M engineers should not be under looked. The new BMW M3 and BMW M4 are the first BMW M cars to see a reduction in curb weight from one generation to the next. Both models are equipped with an all-new 3.0-liter inline-6 engine with M TwinPower Turbo technology and increased performance levels that distinguish them from previous generations of the M3 family, delivering 425 horsepower and 406 lb-ft of torque. Both the M3 Sedan and M4 Coupe accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds when equipped with the optional M-DCT transmission. By setting new segment standards in terms of dynamics, agility, precise handling and emotional design, the new BMW M3 Sedan and BMW M4 Coupe have set the benchmark for the high-performance segment created by the M3 many years ago.
Read more about the 2015 BMW M4
2015 BMW M4 Convertible Pricing and Ordering Guides
BMW M4 Convertible Highlights:
- On sale in September 2014
- Three-piece retractable hardtop can be opened or closed in 20 seconds with operation available up to 11 miles per hour
- 3.0-liter inline-six producing 425 horsepower and 406 lb-ft of torque
- Available in 6-speed manual or 7-speed DCT transmission
- Windblock is now smaller, lighter, easier to use and standard equipment
- 0 to 60 in the 6 speed in 4.4 seconds and 4.2 seconds if you opt for the DCT transmission
- Starts at $72,500 plus $950 destination and handling
2015 BMW F83 M4 Convertible Pricing Guide
2015 BMW F83 M4 Convertible Ordering Guide
Read more about the 2015 BMW M4 Convertible
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- My e92 :) rims and vinyl wrapped
- Next time you get a PDR that requires removal of an interior panel...
- new wheels on my e93
- 2007 328i Thermostat questions??
- Anybody have experince with the fitment/lack therof of aftermarket downpipes?
- Pothole = drive malfunction, DSC errors, fuel pump failure.
- BMW e90 2005 320D ABS ecu problem
- 2007 328I MAF sensor