Consumer Reports Picks BMW 328i as Top Sports Sedan
The Consumer Reports' top picks for 2014 are in and the BMW 328i tops their list for the best sports sedan.
|The 3 Series has long set the standard for sports sedans. And the current model delivers excellent handling and a high fun-to-drive factor. It’s also roomier, more luxurious, and more fuel-efficient than past models. The 328i’s 2.0-liter, turbocharged four-cylinder engine is quick and thrifty, posting 28 mpg overall, which is best among gas-powered models in its class. Ride comfort and fit and finish are also impressive, although the rear seat is a bit snug. A diesel version, called the 328d, is new for 2014.|
- Best Overall - Tesla Model S
- Small SUV - Subaru Forester
- Midsized Sedan - Honda Accord (4-cyl)
- Compact Car - Subaru Impreza
- Midsized SUV - Hyunda Santa Fe
- Green Car - Toyota Prius
- Pickup Truck - RAM 1500
- Luxury Car - Audi A6
- Minivan - Honda Odyssey
See the full description of each winner at
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Cruise Control Retrofit without LDM / E90 330i 12/2005
- Do I have xenon or halogen headlights?
- Brakes dust covers for 2008 335i
- Brakes for 2008 335i
- N52 Jerks on light throttle, LTFT differences between banks
- Is it really needed to put my rear tyres in front after 20k miles?
- 2006 325I won't start
- e90 335d
- Cost Effective Solution: High Flow Catback