Consumer Reports Picks BMW 328i as Top Sports Sedan
The Consumer Reports' top picks for 2014 are in and the BMW 328i tops their list for the best sports sedan.
|The 3 Series has long set the standard for sports sedans. And the current model delivers excellent handling and a high fun-to-drive factor. Itís also roomier, more luxurious, and more fuel-efficient than past models. The 328iís 2.0-liter, turbocharged four-cylinder engine is quick and thrifty, posting 28 mpg overall, which is best among gas-powered models in its class. Ride comfort and fit and finish are also impressive, although the rear seat is a bit snug. A diesel version, called the 328d, is new for 2014.|
- Best Overall - Tesla Model S
- Small SUV - Subaru Forester
- Midsized Sedan - Honda Accord (4-cyl)
- Compact Car - Subaru Impreza
- Midsized SUV - Hyunda Santa Fe
- Green Car - Toyota Prius
- Pickup Truck - RAM 1500
- Luxury Car - Audi A6
- Minivan - Honda Odyssey
See the full description of each winner at
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Do our tires dip inward that much?
- tune on auto 328xi N52
- Anyone know about Front Thrust Rod Bushings? (xDrive)
- PCV oil seperator failure
- Air Intakes
- Need help with tire sizes for 19 inch wheels
- 12 MPG in the city
- Can someone help me with this error codes?
- Help on buying a 335 xdrive
- Halogen to Xenon wiring, coding help!