Consumer Reports Picks BMW 328i as Top Sports Sedan
The Consumer Reports' top picks for 2014 are in and the BMW 328i tops their list for the best sports sedan.
|The 3 Series has long set the standard for sports sedans. And the current model delivers excellent handling and a high fun-to-drive factor. It’s also roomier, more luxurious, and more fuel-efficient than past models. The 328i’s 2.0-liter, turbocharged four-cylinder engine is quick and thrifty, posting 28 mpg overall, which is best among gas-powered models in its class. Ride comfort and fit and finish are also impressive, although the rear seat is a bit snug. A diesel version, called the 328d, is new for 2014.|
- Best Overall - Tesla Model S
- Small SUV - Subaru Forester
- Midsized Sedan - Honda Accord (4-cyl)
- Compact Car - Subaru Impreza
- Midsized SUV - Hyunda Santa Fe
- Green Car - Toyota Prius
- Pickup Truck - RAM 1500
- Luxury Car - Audi A6
- Minivan - Honda Odyssey
See the full description of each winner at
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Why should I buy an automatic 335i?
- Options for upgrading body roll/cornering
- Why is one side lower then the other?
- whining noise next to Alternator
- 2007 335i no sound fiber optic help!
- e90 N55 engine temp question
- Window tint
- 335d maintenance
- In case your have leaking headlight washers..
- Need advices on my headlights