First BMW M4 comes off the assembly line
BMW's highly anticipated M4 has started production and the first production car has rolled off the assembly line in Munich. The first M4 off the line was finished in Austin Yellow and was presented by the Munich plant's managing director Hermann Bohrer and DTM racing driver Martin Tomczyk.
The new M4 packs a 3.0 liter TwinPower Turbo in-line 6 that puts out 425 horsepower and 406 torques, getting it to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds. When the M4 goes on sale this summer, it will start at $64,200, slightly higher than the new M3 sedan which will start at $62,000. Both not including the $925 destination and handling. Options such as BMW's M double clutch transmission, M carbon ceramic brakes and blacked out wheels can kick that price up quite a bit more.
We look forward to getting behind the wheel of both the M4 and the M3 in the near future, to see if they go as good as they look.
Read more about the M4 and the M3 here!
2015 BMW F80 M3 and F82 M4 Pricing Guide
2015 BMW F80 M3 and F82 M4 Ordering Guide
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- e90 N55 engine temp question
- Window tint
- 335d maintenance
- In case your have leaking headlight washers..
- Need advices on my headlights
- 335d differential
- BimmerTech is searching for E9X and E6X owners to conduct tests on the upcoming Hi-Re
- Need some update/upgrade tips.
- Front Lip for M3 Bumper Upgrade
- Wrong transimission fluid used in my BMW 330i - 2010 with GM transmission not ZF