Jaguar XE coming in 2015 to compete with the 3 Series
Jaguar has been on top of their game and now they are capitalizing on the popularity of their F-type to roll out an entry level sports sedan to compete with the uber popular BMW 3 series. This new entry level sports sedan called the XE, will fit into Jaguar's line up just under the XF. The XE will roll on a new advanced aluminum architecture chassis, offering the both light weight and strength, for exceptional handling and performance. The new Jag will also be available with a fresh choice of engines, called the 'Ingenium' engine family, that can be set up for both rear drive and all wheel drive configurations.
We are likely a couple years out on the launch of the XE. Here in the US we could see it mid to late 2015. As long as Jaguar can keep up their momentum and deliver something exciting, BMW, Mercedes and Audi should be worried. The entry level sports sedan segment has become quite crowed, and with the possibility of Tesla's smaller, less expensive EV, the 'Model E' coming in 2015, BMW may have a couple more cars they don't want to compete with.
Check out the video of the XE:
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Buzzing from E-90 rear speaker area
- ABS repair kit brake pressure sensor 2
- headlight bulb not working
- anyone know what this screw is called or what its for?
- Vibration Issues and Service Engine light
- Allignment off after wheel swap
- hello my other family
- Prospective Bimmer Family
- interior fading
- Under car maintenance light, what do you use?