The 2014 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance once again broke attendance numbers and was a huge success with several million dollars raised to support Community Hospice of Northeast Florida. Amelia Island is known as a 'fun concours' and is one of the top automotive events in the world. Always held the second full weekend in March, "The Amelia" draws nearly 250 rare vehicles from collections from around the world to The Golf Club of Amelia Island and The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island for a celebration of the automobile like no other.
Highlight from BMW at the 2014 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance
- BMW-Powered McLaren F1 GTR featured in class of McLaren cars
- BMW Group Classic display includes the David Hobbs 320 Turbo race car as well as BMW M1 and first generation M3 and 3 Series Convertible
- All-new BMW i8 Sports Car and M4 Coupe also Highlighted
- BMW Technology Award to recognize the best example of cutting edge technology in its day
Read more about the classic BMW's at Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance
Which classic at Amelia Island is your favorite?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- ccc dead
- BMW time !
- E92 does someone knows why my car is making this noise
- DIY, Replacing trunk boot hood, or trunk handle or trunk latch... whatever
- 335d or 320i
- How to tell if you have a Performance Exhaust
- 19" staggered wheels for sale - $1200
- Headlights, Please Help!!
- E90 adaptive headlight replacement options
- How can I make my bimmer sound deeper and very slightly louder?