The 2014 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance once again broke attendance numbers and was a huge success with several million dollars raised to support Community Hospice of Northeast Florida. Amelia Island is known as a 'fun concours' and is one of the top automotive events in the world. Always held the second full weekend in March, "The Amelia" draws nearly 250 rare vehicles from collections from around the world to The Golf Club of Amelia Island and The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island for a celebration of the automobile like no other.
Highlight from BMW at the 2014 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance
- BMW-Powered McLaren F1 GTR featured in class of McLaren cars
- BMW Group Classic display includes the David Hobbs 320 Turbo race car as well as BMW M1 and first generation M3 and 3 Series Convertible
- All-new BMW i8 Sports Car and M4 Coupe also Highlighted
- BMW Technology Award to recognize the best example of cutting edge technology in its day
Read more about the classic BMW's at Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance
Which classic at Amelia Island is your favorite?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Are BMW's getting uglier?
- Is the E93 330i turbo charged?
- 2009 e90 Sedan Running Light Problem/Driver Door Problem
- 2007 328i wont start
- Dammit! How can I get this off?
- Bluetooth 328XI 2007 - Samsung S8
- BMW Rims for Sale
- Unplugged cable after taking to garage
- coding e90
- Rear passenger side window won't go up