BMW wants to expand rental program to 25 new cities
BMW is looking to expand their popular DriveNow program in the US and Europe. DriveNow is a car sharing program developed by BMW and rental car company Sixt. The program rents small BMWs, like the 1 series, and also Mini models by the minute at affordable rates. The terms are flexible, allowing for long or short trips without having to pay for an entire day. The rentals include gas, insurance, maintenance and even parking in special spots. You can even locate a car via phone app.
BMW is hoping to attract more young customers with affordable rental rates and more locations, all while showcasing their cars. This in turn may influence them into purchasing a BMW in the future. Sounds like BMW has a good plan, Get them in a BMW early, without all the financial responsibility of ownership. Once they are older and financially stable, they can come back and buy a new BMW.
The expansion of the DriveNow program may see the addition of up to 25 more cities, 10-15 in Europe and 10 in the US. Right now DriveNow locations are in Germany's largest cities and here in the US the service is available in San Francisco.
Source 4 Wheels News
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- bmw 335i 750rpm idle
- 335i engine malfunction codes... Is this a known combo?
- can't disconnect low beam bulb from wiring
- E90 Purchase Advice
- New Phone Mount Idea
- Who as already fitted a M3 rear bumper on a 335i 2011
- Why do I have a Missfire under Load, but no Service Engine Soon light???
- Windshield washer inop
- @@ 5E46 Fault code Please help - Cant Initialise DSC
- Daytime Running lights e90 330i 2006 with idrive