BMW to announce expanded commitment in the USA March 28th
BMW has announced that they will be announcing a significant and expanded commitment in the USA during a press conference to be held on Friday, March 28th at 1:00 PM EST. Numerous big names will be in attendance including:
- BMW Group Chairman Dr. Norbert Reithofer
- U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley
- BMW Group Board Member Harald Krueger - head of the global production network
- Manfred Erlacher - President, BMW Manufacturing.
While there are no specific details yet, it does seem to be big news given the guest list. Currently BMW produces the BMW X3, BMW X4, BMW X5 and BMW X6 at the plant and is the United States number one exporter of vehicles.
Stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com for more details.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Cracked head BMW 320i - worth?
- Oil in spark plug chambers
- front console storage space
- Will Style 189 Wheels Fit '07 328xi Wagon?
- 2007 BMW 328 i Sedan ac/hear not working
- Aquamist nozzle size
- Help me please
- BMW 320d e92 high pitch frequency noise
- anyone know what this part is called?
- Rough loud ticking noise 328i 07 coupe