BMW to announce expanded commitment in the USA March 28th
BMW has announced that they will be announcing a significant and expanded commitment in the USA during a press conference to be held on Friday, March 28th at 1:00 PM EST. Numerous big names will be in attendance including:
- BMW Group Chairman Dr. Norbert Reithofer
- U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley
- BMW Group Board Member Harald Krueger - head of the global production network
- Manfred Erlacher - President, BMW Manufacturing.
While there are no specific details yet, it does seem to be big news given the guest list. Currently BMW produces the BMW X3, BMW X4, BMW X5 and BMW X6 at the plant and is the United States number one exporter of vehicles.
Stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com for more details.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Transmission Fluid Recommendation
- Weird Rim Fading/Liquid Damage
- Big daddies mini cats for catless pipes
- Maybe not the definitve article on snow tires but still a good one
- Idk what to price my car at, so many factors, can you guys just suggest some numbers?
- 07 328i coupeturn signal replacement
- Exclamation mark with inactive sign
- FS: E90/91 Halogen Headlights
- sat radio suddenly disappeared in my 2008 335i. Please help!
- Xenon Headlight - Wire Insulation is Cracking Off - Exposed Coper Wire