BMW to announce expanded commitment in the USA March 28th
BMW has announced that they will be announcing a significant and expanded commitment in the USA during a press conference to be held on Friday, March 28th at 1:00 PM EST. Numerous big names will be in attendance including:
- BMW Group Chairman Dr. Norbert Reithofer
- U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley
- BMW Group Board Member Harald Krueger - head of the global production network
- Manfred Erlacher - President, BMW Manufacturing.
While there are no specific details yet, it does seem to be big news given the guest list. Currently BMW produces the BMW X3, BMW X4, BMW X5 and BMW X6 at the plant and is the United States number one exporter of vehicles.
Stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com for more details.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Convertible Top Drains
- 2011 328i SULEV Warranty Coverage Help!
- How to change o2 sensors?
- BMW Software update
- Battery Testing
- FS 2006 E91 325xi manual wagon
- Charging issue with efficient dynamics
- vanity plate ideas for my new BMW 328I convertable coupe
- CPO about to expire - Looking for coverage
- 2011 328xi TPMS