BMW to announce expanded commitment in the USA March 28th
BMW has announced that they will be announcing a significant and expanded commitment in the USA during a press conference to be held on Friday, March 28th at 1:00 PM EST. Numerous big names will be in attendance including:
- BMW Group Chairman Dr. Norbert Reithofer
- U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley
- BMW Group Board Member Harald Krueger - head of the global production network
- Manfred Erlacher - President, BMW Manufacturing.
While there are no specific details yet, it does seem to be big news given the guest list. Currently BMW produces the BMW X3, BMW X4, BMW X5 and BMW X6 at the plant and is the United States number one exporter of vehicles.
Stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com for more details.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Good wheels for my 06' BMW 325i
- Brake issue & dealer update
- Selling Stock rims with New tires
- 328Xi STALLS momentarily (SES ON) + Code Reader
- Black front grills: Before and after
- Maintainance Schedule
- Passenger restraint system malfunction
- BMW e90 320i 2006 disc brakes replacement
- Prepurchase Inspection (hopefully not ridiculous question)
- OEM 17" wheels for sale