BMW to announce expanded commitment in the USA March 28th
BMW has announced that they will be announcing a significant and expanded commitment in the USA during a press conference to be held on Friday, March 28th at 1:00 PM EST. Numerous big names will be in attendance including:
- BMW Group Chairman Dr. Norbert Reithofer
- U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley
- BMW Group Board Member Harald Krueger - head of the global production network
- Manfred Erlacher - President, BMW Manufacturing.
While there are no specific details yet, it does seem to be big news given the guest list. Currently BMW produces the BMW X3, BMW X4, BMW X5 and BMW X6 at the plant and is the United States number one exporter of vehicles.
Stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com for more details.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Love everything about my car, except the fact that it's automatic. Price to convert?
- Thermostat sensor problem.
- 325i Convertible Trunk
- Why would I have a USB option on the head unit but no actual USB port?
- brakes maintenance period
- Oil Leak from Valve Cover Gasket - easy fix?
- 328i help! My car is hesitating. As when a cold car starts up hill. I have had an oi
- DSC and 4x4 lights on after battery change
- Need Hifi DSP AMP
- E92 CIC retrofit possible?