BMW to announce expanded commitment in the USA March 28th
BMW has announced that they will be announcing a significant and expanded commitment in the USA during a press conference to be held on Friday, March 28th at 1:00 PM EST. Numerous big names will be in attendance including:
- BMW Group Chairman Dr. Norbert Reithofer
- U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley
- BMW Group Board Member Harald Krueger - head of the global production network
- Manfred Erlacher - President, BMW Manufacturing.
While there are no specific details yet, it does seem to be big news given the guest list. Currently BMW produces the BMW X3, BMW X4, BMW X5 and BMW X6 at the plant and is the United States number one exporter of vehicles.
Stay tuned to Bimmerfest.com for more details.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Best strut and spring option for e92 335xi
- Hello everyone!!
- Car shipper worthy of a bmw
- Radiator fan spins at full speed as soon as starting the engine
- Too many choices 328i
- 2010 328i adaptive headlight problem, help
- P0430 error Cat or sensor?
- Dinan: worth the money?
- 328xi rear defroster
- WTS - 2011 BMW 335is