A BMW enthusiast and his E30 M3
The E30 M3 "You just fall in love with it every time you drive it." The BMW enthusiast in the following video definitely loves his. He added slightly stiffer suspension, sway bars, and even stroked the motor of his E30 M3 from a 2.3 to 2.5 to amp up the driving excitement. Check it out.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Is it possible to change front wear sensor without removing the wheel?
- Rear Brake pads and Rotors
- Steering wheel swap - paddles fit question
- In search for the classiest and most collectible E90 335i
- 2008 328i battery maintenance
- How would one check to see if car has been tuned?
- E91 330d - missing power in the top end - fuel filter?
- 2007 335 mt
- How will this wheel swap affect ride quality
- 2008 335i brake pads sensor on