BMW has a long tradition of bringing some of their best BMW cars to the MotoGP world to serve as the Official Car of MotoGP. The tradition dates back to 1999 and this year the entrant is the all-new 2015 BMW M4 Coupe.
There are 19 races on the calendar this year, with the season getting underway on the 23rd of March in Qatar and finishing on the 9th of November in Valencia. The full schedule includes:
- 23rd March Grand Prix of Qatar
- 13th April Grand Prix of the Americas
- 27th April Gran Premio de la República Argentina\
- 4th May Gran Premio de España
- 18th May Grand Prix de France
- 1st June Gran Premio d’Italia
- 15th June Gran Premi de Catalunya
- 28th June TT Assen TT
- 13th July Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland
- 10th August Indianapolis Grand Prix
- 17th August Grand Prix
- 31st August British Grand Prix
- 14th September GP di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini
- 28th September Gran Premio de Aragón
- 12th October Grand Prix of Japan
- 19th October Australian Grand Prix
- 26th October Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix
- 9th November Gran Premio de la Communitat Valenciana
Tune in to watch the races and to check out the 2015 BMW M4 Coupe Safety car.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Steering Wheel Controls Do Not Work
- Sold 335is Performance Parts For Sale
- Revving a 2007 335i
- Adaptive headlights?
- 325i auto won't shift out of park
- 2011 335i upgrades air intake
- Bleeding Brakes help
- I put a dent in it @$#%%%
- 2006 328i Evaporator core replacement -NOISE!!!
- 2007 335i hardtop malfunction