We bring you the official word on the Harmon Kardon issue on the 2 series. As members have reported the HK system comes with less then what they were expecting. The issue stems from incorrect marketing materials put out by BMW that lead buyers to think they were getting a 16 speaker, 600 watt system with a graphical equalizer. This information was incorrect, the official Harmon Kardon package for the 2 series includes -
|Harman Kardon® Surround Sound Audio System with 360-watts. This 12-speaker sound system includes 5 tweeters (2 tweeters with "Harman Kardon" designation in the mirror triangles), 5 midrange speakers and 2 central bass speakers located under the front seats|
Who ordered their 2 Series expecting the 16 speaker, 600 watt system with graphic equalizer? If you haven't ordered a 2 series yet will this make you change your mind about the Harmon Kardon upgrade?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Heater in 2006 325i
- +UP paddle not working
- Best place to get service? - RGV
- Thoughts / Opinions? 2014 335 M-Sport vs. 2012 335 M-Sport
- Performance Exhaust Tip Cleaning
- Troubles with my 2006 325i
- Exterior light bulb warning light
- Replaced thermostat and water pump, now getting P0128 randomly.
- Replacing exhaust pipe wrap - DIY?
- Looking for ideas about this CPO 335i