The new BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe combines the sleek look and sporty character of the 4 Series Coupe with the functionality provided by four-doors with a spacious, flexible luggage compartment. The 2015 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe arrives in the US in early summer of 2014 with two engine choices. The 428i Gran Coupe will feature BMW's award-winning 240hp TwinPower Turbo 2.0-liter four-cylinder while the 435i Gran Coupe will be powered by the much-lauded 300hp TwinPower Turbo 3.0-liter inline six. The 428i xDrive Gran Coupe will also be available at launch with BMW's intelligent all-wheel drive system. All versions will be offered in the US with an 8-speed sport automatic transmission. The BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe will make its world debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2014 and makes its US debut at the New York International Auto Show in April 2014.
Prices in the US will start at a manufacturer's suggested retail price of $41,225 (including $925 destination & handling) for the 428i Gran Coupe. The 428i xDrive Gran Coupe will have an MSRP of $43,225, including destination & handling while the top-of-the-line 435i Gran Coupe will have an MSRP of $46,725, again, including destination & handling.
Highlights of the All-New 2015 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe
- Available at launch as a 428i ($41,225), 428i xDrive ($43,225) and 435i ($46,725). All prices include $925 destination and handling.
- Roofline of the Gran Coupe is 4.4" longer, slopes gently to the rear and the silhouette is half an inch higher for additional headroom
- 2015 BMW 428i Gran Coupe and 428i xDrive Gran Coupe is powered by BMW's 240hp TwinPower Turbo 2.0-liter four-cylinder motor
- 2015 BMW 435i Gran Coupe is powered by BMW's 300hp TwinPower Turbo 3.0-liter inline six
- First public showing is at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2014
- First United States showing is at the New York Auto Show in April 2014
- The all-new 2015 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe arrives in US showrooms in early summer.
Read more about the 2015 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Parting out 2011 E92 BMW M3 - Parts forsale
- 07 328i Has Rough Idle
- Help - Looking for New Rims-- it can't be that hard... right?
- Burger Tuning JB3 for sale
- alternator/charging system questions
- Positive terminal cover?
- When do I know to do a oil change ??
- What do you do if the dealer service just can not figure it out?
- E90 music through music
- 2007 328i - temporarily disable airbag?