Enter Your Car in the Battle of the Bimmers sponsored by Nitto Tire!
Bimmerfest and TUNER GALLERIA team up for the 2014 Battle of the Bimmers, sponsored by Nitto Tire! Registration is limited to the first 50 cars accepted within the Modified category. With over 2,000 BMW cars expected to be on display at Bimmerfest 2014, the Battle of the Bimmers will represent only the best!
The entry fee for the general Bimmerfest 2014 event is $20 per BMW vehicle to park in the event (including all passengers free) but does not include being judged as part of any competition. For those who wish to compete for trophies and prizes, you must register for Battle of the Bimmers, sponsored by Nitto Tire separately.
The entry fee for Battle of the Bimmers is $58 per BMW (including all passengers free). Vehicles registered for Battle of the Bimmers are parked together in a special section and have a separate entrance gate set aside for vehicle roll-in. The vehicles will be professionally judged and the winners will be recognized at the official award ceremony presented by the Bimmerfest staff.
The award categories are:
- Best of Show Overall (Winner receives a free set of Nitto Tires.)
- Best Rising Star (Only owners 25 years old or younger are eligible.)
- Best Shop / Sponsor / Vendor Ride
- Modified - First, Second, Third
- Classic - First, Second, Third (Only pre-E30 vehicles are eligible, < 1982 vehicles.) - Judged separately in the BMW Heritage Corral sponsored by Pelican Parts
Click to register for the Battle of the Bimmers, sponsored by Nitto Tire!
1 DAY EVENT
Saturday, May 17, 2013 | Hours 9:00AM - 3:00PM
BATTLE OF THE BIMMERS VEHICLE LOAD IN
Saturday, May 17, 2014 from 6:00AM - 7:30AM
The Rose Bowl
1001 Rose Bowl Drive
Pasadena, CA 91103
BMW Heritage Corral sponsored by Pelican Parts
The BMW Heritage Corral sponsored by Pelican Parts has been a huge hit the last couple years and we are looking for your help in getting an even bigger crowd in 2014. Your car will be eligible for judging automatically in the BMW Heritage Corral. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your car details to get into this special area. You must be able to arrive at the Rose Bowl no later than 7:30 AM on Saturday, May 17th.
3 Series E21 and older
5 Series E28 and older
6 Series E24 and older
Any BMW produced prior to 1982
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2013 328i Convertible - Rear Window Defroster Question
- 2012 Individual Program
- 2007 330i ????
- Will this battery work for my car?
- Another battery question following on latest one...
- Why does Navigation take time to start up?
- Long Term Recurring Restraint System Alarm
- Front windows moving up and down on their own
- Buying 2013 E93 post lease, add CPO or not?