Sights and sounds from the 2014 BMW Motorsport car launch
The sights, and of course, the sounds, of BMW Motorsport from their 2014 Car Launch at the BMW Welt. Check out the drivers, cars and a healthy amount of tire smoke.
BMW Motorsport put on a spectacular show as it launched the 2014 season cars in front of fans at BMW Welt. Ahead of the May 4th opening DTM race of the season in Hockenheim (DE), BMW Motorsport used the event to present all eight BMW M4 DTMs and their drivers to the public. Employees and fans were also treated to appearances by the BMW Z4 GT3 and the new BMW M235i Racing.
The highlight of the day was undoubtedly the driving displays, put on by the BMW drivers in front of an enthusiastic crowd. Martin Tomczyk (DE) completed a number of demo laps in the BMW M4 DTM, much to the delight of the fans, while Dirk Werner (DE) demonstrated the power of the BMW Z4 GT3. Andy Priaulx (GB) and BMW Junior, Alexander Mies (DE), put their foot down in the BMW M235i Racing.
Read what the drivers have to say about the 2014 DTM season opener in Hockenheim!
More on the 2014 BMW Motorsport car launch here!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Unplugged cable after taking to garage
- coding e90
- Rear passenger side window won't go up
- 09 335i with Bluetooth but no Bluetooth Audio?
- HELP! Any luck with goodwill for misdiagnosis?
- Private Sale, Dealing With Prospective Buyers
- Engine Malfunction at WOT
- Saturday Surprise in Californ-i-a
- Maintaining underhood/oil temperatures.