The new BMW M4 Coupé DTM Safety Car.
Munich (DE), 2nd May 2014. BMW Motorsport will not only field eight BMW M4 DTMs in the 2014 DTM season, but is also represented by a new lead car, based on the production model of the BMW M4: the BMW M4 Coupé DTM Safety Car will lead the 23 DTM racing cars around the circuits on the race calendar safely and with great aplomb.
The new BMW M4 Coupé (combined fuel consumption: 8.8-8.3 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 204–194 g/km) will make its debut as a safety car at the race at the Nürburgring (DE) on 17th August 2014. The BMW M4 Coupé combines motorsport genes and road capability in a highly-emotional and balanced general concept. The completely new, 431-hp six-cylinder inline engine with M TwinPower Turbo technology and high-rev characteristics generates a maximum torque of 550 newton metres over a wide range of speeds. This allows the BMW M4 Coupé to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in just 4.1 seconds.
See more pics of the 2014 DTM safety car here!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Paint Correction vs Wet Sanding & Cost
- 2012 335i aftermarket advice
- Is the E90 325 engine a straight bolt on e90 330
- coding newbie
- Is suspension covered under 4years new car warranty
- Need help in identifying symbols on dashboard
- audio question
- Vossen Wheels Hankook Tires For Sale
- 335i issues on recall/refund
- Painted My Calipers and Wheels