The LSD for the 2 series has arrived!
For the ultimate in track day performance, the M Performance Limited Slip Differential is here! The clutch-type mechanical differential features a 30% lockup on acceleration and 9% lockup on deceleration. The differential works with the existing DSC system to provide excellent traction wet or dry.
BMW M Performance Limited Slip Differential
Part Number: 33107555610
Who is busting out their credit cards for this? Had it been available when I placed my M235i order, and if M Performance parts were comparable with European Delivery port install, I think I would have ordered one. Not so sure now...
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- oil consumption -consumer reports
- how to play videos in BMW320D highline 2011 model
- Widest tires that are possible
- N54 E92 335xi dyno run 417hp 482 ft-lbs ! ! !
- What is the most possible cause of rear suspension creaking?
- Bike Rack for 335i xDrive Sedan
- 2009 BMW 328i sedan rear blinker question
- Run flats R'Not Us...
- Shifting Question on my 06 325i
- R134a and PAG oil