The speculation about the M2 can be put to bed, these spy pictures are proof that it is indeed coming. Some questions if the was room in BMW's line up for proper M variant of the 2 Series or if BMW would call it a day with the M235.
Read the Bimmerfest M235i driving review
While BMW is attempting to camouflage the wider fenders on this early M2 test car, it's not very hard to see they are wider than the standard M235i. This particular mule looks to have borrowed the front fenders from the M235i Racing car while the rear fenders are slightly different. The blue brake calipers, cross-drilled rotors, high performance double-spoke wheels (M3/M4 wheels) and Michelin summer tires are also clues to this car's M engineering.
More information on the BMW 2 Series
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Precautionary Notes
- ---->> monitoring alert <<-----
- Why the weight gain from 08 to 09 E90?
- Probably asked 1000 times already, sorry!
- My airbags wont reset after changing every rear and front airbags
- GHOST PROBLEM 335i ~ PLEASE Help!!!
- Different tread pattern tires
- Engine Braking safe? E90 2006
- Thoughts on New Paint Color
- Airbag module/ 2nd stage ohm values