The speculation about the M2 can be put to bed, these spy pictures are proof that it is indeed coming. Some questions if the was room in BMW's line up for proper M variant of the 2 Series or if BMW would call it a day with the M235.
Read the Bimmerfest M235i driving review
While BMW is attempting to camouflage the wider fenders on this early M2 test car, it's not very hard to see they are wider than the standard M235i. This particular mule looks to have borrowed the front fenders from the M235i Racing car while the rear fenders are slightly different. The blue brake calipers, cross-drilled rotors, high performance double-spoke wheels (M3/M4 wheels) and Michelin summer tires are also clues to this car's M engineering.
More information on the BMW 2 Series
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Advice on Potential Buy
- (SoCal) E93 Pre-lci M3 Style Front Bumper-NEW
- How do I learn to use paddle shift?
- DYNAVIN N6 Multimedia GPS System, New for mid-2014....OFFICIAL THREAD>>>>
- 2008 M3 DCT vs 2007 328i vs 2009 335i
- Need advise with lowering my E90 xi
- 2in pothole
- Inexpensive Chrome Tip mod
- The Tire Eater