The speculation about the M2 can be put to bed, these spy pictures are proof that it is indeed coming. Some questions if the was room in BMW's line up for proper M variant of the 2 Series or if BMW would call it a day with the M235.
Read the Bimmerfest M235i driving review
While BMW is attempting to camouflage the wider fenders on this early M2 test car, it's not very hard to see they are wider than the standard M235i. This particular mule looks to have borrowed the front fenders from the M235i Racing car while the rear fenders are slightly different. The blue brake calipers, cross-drilled rotors, high performance double-spoke wheels (M3/M4 wheels) and Michelin summer tires are also clues to this car's M engineering.
More information on the BMW 2 Series
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Bridgestone EL 42s versus ContiProContactSSRs
- Eccentric Valve Sensor....
- White Angel Eyes
- vibration, 328XI
- Windshield washer fluid not coming out
- e93 335i rear window condensation problem
- coolant expansion cap pressure rating question !!
- Rheingold: No Fault code description for fault code XXX availavle
- 2009 E93 light problem
- Transmission is not slipping, what have I done lol