We have now learned that the Track Handling package that was announced for the 228i a little over a month ago will be priced at $2,200 or $1,600 if you also are optioning the car with Sport Line or M Sport Line.
The track handling package officially gets listed with
- 18" Ferric Grey 384 with mixed performance tires. Fronts at 18x7.5 with 225/40 R18 tires and the rears measuring in at 18x8.0 with 245/35 R18 tires OR 18" Ferric Grey 461M with mixed performance tires. Fronts at 18x7.5 with 225/40 R18 tires and the rears measuring in at 18x8.0 with 245/35 R18 tires.
- M Sport Brakes
- Adaptive M Suspension
- Variable Sport Steering
Learn more about the track handling package from the original announcement or from our 2014 New York Auto Show Report.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Please help me save my transmission!
- Do I need rotors?
- 2008 BMW 335i - Solenoid Valves
- Should I buy this E90? List of codes and description of condition
- All season tires?
- Start the car without the key
- Has anyone ever converted Xenon headlights to Halogen?
- X3 2009 rear wiper issues
- Service light issue