We have now learned that the Track Handling package that was announced for the 228i a little over a month ago will be priced at $2,200 or $1,600 if you also are optioning the car with Sport Line or M Sport Line.
The track handling package officially gets listed with
- 18" Ferric Grey 384 with mixed performance tires. Fronts at 18x7.5 with 225/40 R18 tires and the rears measuring in at 18x8.0 with 245/35 R18 tires OR 18" Ferric Grey 461M with mixed performance tires. Fronts at 18x7.5 with 225/40 R18 tires and the rears measuring in at 18x8.0 with 245/35 R18 tires.
- M Sport Brakes
- Adaptive M Suspension
- Variable Sport Steering
Learn more about the track handling package from the original announcement or from our 2014 New York Auto Show Report.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Check engine light sos
- buying my first bmw
- LUX H8 160 angel eyes damaged during installation
- Erratic temperature and engine light
- 2007 BMW328i PDC, garage door opener problems
- E92 HeadLights replacement advice!!
- front differential on 328i??
- shop tec
- Sadly Swappin' Out The 19s
- OOPS. need help finding a clip