We have now learned that the Track Handling package that was announced for the 228i a little over a month ago will be priced at $2,200 or $1,600 if you also are optioning the car with Sport Line or M Sport Line.
The track handling package officially gets listed with
- 18" Ferric Grey 384 with mixed performance tires. Fronts at 18x7.5 with 225/40 R18 tires and the rears measuring in at 18x8.0 with 245/35 R18 tires OR 18" Ferric Grey 461M with mixed performance tires. Fronts at 18x7.5 with 225/40 R18 tires and the rears measuring in at 18x8.0 with 245/35 R18 tires.
- M Sport Brakes
- Adaptive M Suspension
- Variable Sport Steering
Learn more about the track handling package from the original announcement or from our 2014 New York Auto Show Report.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- '09 E91 high RPM stalls and odd shifting, help!
- How to reset SelfLevel Suspension Inactive on Dash
- Subwoofers under the seats dont play...
- Burning oil Smoke from exhaust
- DCI pipe
- Help please!
- Buying a used 2012 328i touring xdrive
- Wife Killed My Interior Poll
- After market alloy sizes for M Sport.