We have now learned that the Track Handling package that was announced for the 228i a little over a month ago will be priced at $2,200 or $1,600 if you also are optioning the car with Sport Line or M Sport Line.
The track handling package officially gets listed with
- 18" Ferric Grey 384 with mixed performance tires. Fronts at 18x7.5 with 225/40 R18 tires and the rears measuring in at 18x8.0 with 245/35 R18 tires OR 18" Ferric Grey 461M with mixed performance tires. Fronts at 18x7.5 with 225/40 R18 tires and the rears measuring in at 18x8.0 with 245/35 R18 tires.
- M Sport Brakes
- Adaptive M Suspension
- Variable Sport Steering
Learn more about the track handling package from the original announcement or from our 2014 New York Auto Show Report.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Need help - Replace valve cover gasket & filter housing gasket
- Looking at New Floor Mats. Opinions?
- 335i vs 335xi
- ac/ heat not working !
- Tail light issue!
- 07 335i - Overheating
- BMW E90 rear light problem - When fog lights are on left brake light doesnt work
- Replace injectors e92 N53 engine
- Rough acceleration 335
- Hey! CalWaterBoy! Yo!