We have now learned that the Track Handling package that was announced for the 228i a little over a month ago will be priced at $2,200 or $1,600 if you also are optioning the car with Sport Line or M Sport Line.
The track handling package officially gets listed with
- 18" Ferric Grey 384 with mixed performance tires. Fronts at 18x7.5 with 225/40 R18 tires and the rears measuring in at 18x8.0 with 245/35 R18 tires OR 18" Ferric Grey 461M with mixed performance tires. Fronts at 18x7.5 with 225/40 R18 tires and the rears measuring in at 18x8.0 with 245/35 R18 tires.
- M Sport Brakes
- Adaptive M Suspension
- Variable Sport Steering
Learn more about the track handling package from the original announcement or from our 2014 New York Auto Show Report.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E93 Convertible top cable diagram
- Roar noise at 1500 rpm (e90 lci n47)
- Ball Joint Tool?
- N51 Eccentric shaft sensor question
- CAS/ ECU issues
- E92 - CC ID-385 - Power Steering Failure
- 2006 325i
- Radio problems: 2011 328i low static coming thru speakers when car has power
- Wonderful feeling
- gas tank replacement