Real world thoughts on the 2 Series Active Tourer
The 2 Series Active tourer is BMW’s first MPV, I’d call it a mini van, and also the automakers first front wheel drive car. It’s based on the new Mini’s platform, and looks to offer some decent interior room for passengers and luggage, without being overly large on the exterior.
What Car? recently invited some of their readers to check out the new Active Tourer and to see what they really thought of the the first front drive BMW MPV. Many felt the Active Tourer was very functional, well designed and built, it was also a vehicle that suited many of their needs. I listed some of the readers’ pros and cons below, have a look at what they had to say, then check out the video review.
Interior space, feels bigger
More space inside compared to an X1, yet a smaller foot print
Lots of leg room in the back
Enough room for at least 2 suitcases in the boot, without seats folded down
Seats folded easily
Liked front drive set up, better for winter
Lots of technology included
Exterior is still smaller, making it easier to park
Cup holder placement
Boot floor, doesn’t stay up when folded, also isn’t removable
Boot isn’t huge, but seats fold easy making it quite functional
Read all about the 2 Series Active Tourer here!
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Radio Swap.. How much coding is required?
- New to BMW - 335is advice
- 93C3 Code
- Certified Pre-Owned w/ Hail Damage?
- How often do you have to top off your coolant?
- Rough Idle, jumping rpm, jolt
- June is Goat Trauma Awareness Month
- JB4 installed last night, have some questions please.
- Traded in my 328 for a 335...very happy
- Advice on buying a 328i manual coupe