BMW Misses Ward's 10 Best Interiors, Again.
Ward’s Auto World magazine honored automakers who showed off the best vehicle interiors in their 2014 10 Best Interiors list. The Ward’s Top 10 puts all vehicles against each other, regardless of segment.
This years top ten is pretty diverse, ranging from a $24k KIA to a Rolls-Royce Wraith at $372k, yet it seems BMW didn’t make the cut again. I took a quick look and found that they actually haven’t seen a spot since the 2011 list, when the X3 xDrive35i made it in. Has BMW been slacking on their interior designs? Chrysler, Hyundai and Kia all made the list, Chrysler with two entries, so they must be doing something right. It seems like ‘mainstream’ brands are stepping up their games and blurring the line between them and luxury brands.
Check out who’s killing it in the interior department in the list below from Ward’s Auto.
• ’14 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray ($71,960)
• ’15 Chrysler 200C ($31,470)
• ’14 GMC Sierra Denali ($56,685)
• ’14 Hyundai Equus Ultimate ($68,920)
• ’14 Jeep Cherokee Limited ($37,525)
• ’14 Kia Soul+ ($24,010)
• ’14 Mazda3 ($30,415)
• ’14 Mercedes-Benz S550 ($122,895)
• ’14 Rolls-Royce Wraith ($372,800)
• ’15 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Est.*$30,695)
Source Detroit Free Press
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Offset question for E93---need ASAP please
- help! I'm stranded and my car is dead.
- Performance Exhaust 335i N55 Coupe
- Bmw 320d e92 limp mode
- Remote Roof Lower / raise
- Car wont start!! Have no electricity -good battery- starter and generator-
- Tein springs installed...
- Thinking of a 2012 3 series
- Pulsation when braking
- 335 xdrive kw v1 coilover install