The wait is over. Stunning 228i in Valencia orange delivered.
Hi everyone. So after 9 weeks of waiting 'patiently' for this car, it is finally here! My CA did an incredible job of ordering and keeping me updated, and I thought the process was smooth as silk.
Unfortunately, I am at work now and I will be able to take more pics later when I have more time. But for now, here you go...
First pic is what my CA sent me as soon as it got off the truck.
228i, Sport Line, Premium, Tech, Lighting, Driver Assist.
It's an absolutely beautiful color, what a head turner. And this car is really fun to drive! Can't wait to get back in after work.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Oil filter housing cap issue
- 2011 BMW 328 xdrive manual transmission issue
- Console USB - What else to look at?
- Fuel pump issues
- SOS message, Radio not working, Key FOB not working...Help!
- Plugs a-go-go
- Is it bad to go catless
- Steering Wheel Controls Do Not Work
- Sold 335is Performance Parts For Sale
- 2011 335 xdrive - Steering Wheel Makes Noise When Turning