The wait is over. Stunning 228i in Valencia orange delivered.
Hi everyone. So after 9 weeks of waiting 'patiently' for this car, it is finally here! My CA did an incredible job of ordering and keeping me updated, and I thought the process was smooth as silk.
Unfortunately, I am at work now and I will be able to take more pics later when I have more time. But for now, here you go...
First pic is what my CA sent me as soon as it got off the truck.
228i, Sport Line, Premium, Tech, Lighting, Driver Assist.
It's an absolutely beautiful color, what a head turner. And this car is really fun to drive! Can't wait to get back in after work.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- SES light on after BMS Stage 1
- Any Experience with Automatic Car Adapter & Car Apps (2nd Generation)?
- URGENT HELP NEEDED - BMW 330d M-Sport Convertible
- 2008 335xi Unusual Rear Handling
- 2011 335xdrive msport or 2013 335xdrive msport
- New Ride = New Pics
- Disconnected plug/wire in engine bay
- Rear Window Problem
- 2011 328i xDrive Owner With a Couple Questions
- Need Help Selling 320D