The wait is over. Stunning 228i in Valencia orange delivered.
Hi everyone. So after 9 weeks of waiting 'patiently' for this car, it is finally here! My CA did an incredible job of ordering and keeping me updated, and I thought the process was smooth as silk.
Unfortunately, I am at work now and I will be able to take more pics later when I have more time. But for now, here you go...
First pic is what my CA sent me as soon as it got off the truck.
228i, Sport Line, Premium, Tech, Lighting, Driver Assist.
It's an absolutely beautiful color, what a head turner. And this car is really fun to drive! Can't wait to get back in after work.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 328xi Coupe engine replacement
- Maryland members???
- Car doesn't unlock - I can't put fuel in
- OBD Fusion and Dash Command apps
- Tail Light Issues
- Trouble connecting Ipod5 to CCC idrive in e93
- Tire replacement kit for trunk
- Questions on buying a new muffler
- Possible to change oil without jacking up car or using ramps?
- X-pipe install