The wait is over. Stunning 228i in Valencia orange delivered.
Hi everyone. So after 9 weeks of waiting 'patiently' for this car, it is finally here! My CA did an incredible job of ordering and keeping me updated, and I thought the process was smooth as silk.
Unfortunately, I am at work now and I will be able to take more pics later when I have more time. But for now, here you go...
First pic is what my CA sent me as soon as it got off the truck.
228i, Sport Line, Premium, Tech, Lighting, Driver Assist.
It's an absolutely beautiful color, what a head turner. And this car is really fun to drive! Can't wait to get back in after work.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- RE: Need downpipes! Where to go?!
- RE: Need Downpipes! Where to go?
- BMW E92 N55 Cobb Ap problem!
- Dad got a little trigger happy!
- blustery wind noise when sunroof open...are they all like that?
- Tire low pressure light
- Control Panel Showing Error CC-ID 134
- New plugs now bucking/jolting
- cheapest genuine bmw parts
- Intermitent door open warning