The wait is over. Stunning 228i in Valencia orange delivered.
Hi everyone. So after 9 weeks of waiting 'patiently' for this car, it is finally here! My CA did an incredible job of ordering and keeping me updated, and I thought the process was smooth as silk.
Unfortunately, I am at work now and I will be able to take more pics later when I have more time. But for now, here you go...
First pic is what my CA sent me as soon as it got off the truck.
228i, Sport Line, Premium, Tech, Lighting, Driver Assist.
It's an absolutely beautiful color, what a head turner. And this car is really fun to drive! Can't wait to get back in after work.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E93 rear lights HELP!!
- same size tires staggered wheels Awd??help
- '08 328xi Trans rebuild - is shop screwing me??
- iOS 8, Professional Radio, and Bluetooth Calling
- Should I harass dealership?
- Mysterious paint chipping?
- Heater in 2006 325i
- +UP paddle not working
- Best place to get service? - RGV
- Thoughts / Opinions? 2014 335 M-Sport vs. 2012 335 M-Sport