The wait is over. Stunning 228i in Valencia orange delivered.
Hi everyone. So after 9 weeks of waiting 'patiently' for this car, it is finally here! My CA did an incredible job of ordering and keeping me updated, and I thought the process was smooth as silk.
Unfortunately, I am at work now and I will be able to take more pics later when I have more time. But for now, here you go...
First pic is what my CA sent me as soon as it got off the truck.
228i, Sport Line, Premium, Tech, Lighting, Driver Assist.
It's an absolutely beautiful color, what a head turner. And this car is really fun to drive! Can't wait to get back in after work.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Alcantara steering wheel?!
- Road trip complete.
- Convertible chrome to black?
- Dealer charged my mom $247.50 for SIB 34 03 13
- Always clean up BEFORE starting your engine after an oil change.
- Low Oil Warning and 2E9F Oil Sensor Fault
- Quick query re Air filter change and CBS
- Have a problem with taillight on e90 328i
- Interests in buying an 08 335i with 85,000 miles
- Acura dealership turns rotors but no BMW places will