Kyle Arrington and Alan Anderson check out BMW’s Ultimate Driving Experience
Kyle Arrington of the New England Patriots and Alan Anderson of the Brooklyn Nets attended the first stop of BMW's Ultimate Driving Experience, a nationwide tour that will offer dynamic behind-the-wheel driving programs through eight events in seven markets for a total of 74 event days. BMW and Automotive Rhythms invited them to participate in the first Ultimate Driving Experience, which kicked off June 14-22 in Boston, MA at Gillette Stadium.
A popular component of The Ultimate Driving Experience will be the Teen Driving School, which is an extension of the BMW Teen Driving School curriculum taught at the BMW Performance Center in Spartanburg, SC. The Ultimate Driving Experience features over 80 BMW vehicles, from BMW i to BMW M. Attendees will have access to a truly immersive experience including:
- Self-guided, hands-on demos of the BMW 335i Sedan and X5 xDrive50i that at most stops include Hill Descent Control, which is a BMW electronic function that allows for safe descent and proper vehicle balance on uneven surfaces, and Skid Pad, showcasing vehicle control on wet surfaces.
- Street Drives that allow for 30-minute test drives per vehicle of a range of BMW vehicles including the BMW 2 Series, 4 Series, 6 Series and the all-electric BMW i3;
- Autocross, a 2-hour challenging, closed-course driving program featuring the BMW 2 Series and 5 Series that pairs attendees with BMW's Professional Driving Instructors for a dynamic experience that highlights advanced driving theories, defensive driving techniques and culminates in a pulse-pounding hot lap.
- Car Control Clinic, a full-day driving school that allows drivers to get behind the wheel of a powerful M3 or all-new M235i for an adrenaline-filled day of driving with individual instruction from BMW-certified Professional Drivers. Drivers will develop a sharper understanding of BMW's responsive handling and performance while learning advanced driving theory. The Car Control Clinic is offered for a fee of $650.
- Additionally, The Ultimate Driving Experience will feature a main pavilion with interactive displays.
The next event is for the New York/New Jersey area at MetLife Stadium July 13th -20th. For more information and to register for The BMW Ultimate Driving Experience visit: http://www.bmwusa.com/ude or call 800-558-4BMW (4269). Location and dates subject to change. Follow BMW of North America on Twitter @BMWUSA and Like BMWUSA on Facebook. Hashtag #DrivingIsBelieving.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Replacement radio cost for 2011 328i
- 335I n54 downpipes for sale who's interested
- replacement differential for 2007 E90 sedan
- New BMW owner
- Need assistance with radio issue
- Auto bmw mechanic
- Bmw overheating and Lou d fan noise, no air from AC vent.
- Coding angel eyes to always on, delete corner marker. Flashing angel eyes on start up
- BMW 2008 328i Rough Idle
- Hose diameters