It is hard to believe what tests new cars go through for determining safety ratings. That is why it is great that IIHS puts photos and videos of the test online for you to view and see just how the cars react. The video below is called the "2014 BMW 2 series small overlap test".
The good news is that they have rated the 2014 BMW 2 Series as a Top Safety pick scoring "Good" in all categories. You can view all the photos and more of the videos at the IIHS web site at http://www.iihs.org/iihs/ratings/vehicle/v/bmw/2-series
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Cost Effective Solution: High Flow Catback
- I did something dumb. Please help!
- Power windows stuck in down position
- Hill Start Assist only working in reverse
- E90 Wiring Name?
- Michelin Pilot SS
- Rear break light malfunction MSG clear
- E93 drivers door height adjustment
- 2007 BMW 335XI Engine malfunction
- E92 335i remap, tune or buy an M3?