It is hard to believe what tests new cars go through for determining safety ratings. That is why it is great that IIHS puts photos and videos of the test online for you to view and see just how the cars react. The video below is called the "2014 BMW 2 series small overlap test".
The good news is that they have rated the 2014 BMW 2 Series as a Top Safety pick scoring "Good" in all categories. You can view all the photos and more of the videos at the IIHS web site at http://www.iihs.org/iihs/ratings/vehicle/v/bmw/2-series
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Heater in 2006 325i
- +UP paddle not working
- Best place to get service? - RGV
- Thoughts / Opinions? 2014 335 M-Sport vs. 2012 335 M-Sport
- Performance Exhaust Tip Cleaning
- Troubles with my 2006 325i
- Exterior light bulb warning light
- Replaced thermostat and water pump, now getting P0128 randomly.
- Replacing exhaust pipe wrap - DIY?
- Looking for ideas about this CPO 335i