Akrapovic has released the exhaust system for the BMW F80 M3 and F82 M4. Know for their factory level build quality and fit and finish this is a top of the line exhaust for your new M3 or M4.
A common disappointment with the new M3 and M4 is the sound. The new M car had a lot to live up to, the V8 in the E92 M3 was loved by M3 owners for it's high revving and glorious sounds. Turbo charged engines are hard to get good sound out of, the turbo acts like a giant muffler and doesn't give you much to work with. Turbo muffling problems aside the factory tuned exhaust note for the M3 has always left something to be desired, going back as far as the E46 M3 with it's raspy chainsaw sounds.
Bimmerfest F80 M3 & F82 M4 street and track review
Akrapovic steps in with their titanium exhaust to wake up the M3 and M4, adding a deeper growl to the car. Being made of titanium the exhaust is not what you'd call cheap. IND Distribution posted prices that start at $4,491.90 for the slip-on (w/o special tips). If you want the top of the line Evolution exhaust it will set you back $6,731.90 but you do get a choice of exhaust tips.
If you haven't hear the stock exhaust from the all new M3/M4 in person yet, here is a quick clip to remind you what a difference the Akrapovic exhausts makes.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Yet another headlight post- mystery bulb
- e90 320 09 fault code p2205 nox sensor heater control circuit open bank 1? ?????
- anyone change a DME relay?
- NAVIKS VIDEO INTERGRATION UNIT BMW 3 Series (E90) (E91) (E92) (E93)
- Plug identification assistance needed
- Rattle/Resonance Issue
- Brake job torque specs
- BMW E90 oil level readings variables
- Issues with Amplifier on my 07 335 cab
- e90 pre-lci halogen light to xenon conversion