The origin of the BMW Roundel Logo
Do you know the true origin of the BMW roundel? Most think that it symbolizes a spinning propeller (from the days when BMW made aircraft engine). Inside white and blue. Bordered in black. On it the letters BMW. For more than 90 years this is the symbol for sheer driving pleasure. But how was this logo developed?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Need the Truth on M wheels
- 323i extremely hard start issue
- Let's vote on some wheels shall we?
- Hood/front bumper alignment
- Coolant cap disintegrating
- New BBS Wheels set off TPMS
- 08 335i w/ idrive bluetooth not discoverable
- Car Walk around before and after service
- A little experiment with techron
- 2011 328i Maintenance Suggestions?