The origin of the BMW Roundel Logo
Do you know the true origin of the BMW roundel? Most think that it symbolizes a spinning propeller (from the days when BMW made aircraft engine). Inside white and blue. Bordered in black. On it the letters BMW. For more than 90 years this is the symbol for sheer driving pleasure. But how was this logo developed?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Aftermarket Subs and Amp NOT Working
- Style 249 wheel on 335i coupe
- 07 335i coupe 125k miles
- axle replacement for rusted increment wheel ? (abs ring)
- Evans Waterless Coolant
- Android phone to play music via Bluetooth?
- New member - 08 335i with 83,xxx miles, what service should be done at this mileage?
- Calling fdriller9 --and-- DSX