The origin of the BMW Roundel Logo
Do you know the true origin of the BMW roundel? Most think that it symbolizes a spinning propeller (from the days when BMW made aircraft engine). Inside white and blue. Bordered in black. On it the letters BMW. For more than 90 years this is the symbol for sheer driving pleasure. But how was this logo developed?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Smoke and misfire (320i 2008 petrol)
- need professional help 07 335I jerks and kicks at 1/4 throttle then check engine on
- Smoke after oil servirce perfomance
- Anyone sorry they got the OEM PE?
- Washing Machine Noise
- Does 2007 328i have steering lock problem?
- Electrical current problems on E92 headlamp
- thrust rod bushings? or Rotors? or both?
- 2011 335xi sedan front bumper on a 2008 328xi front bumper
- Valve Gasket,Thurst Bushing Arm