The origin of the BMW Roundel Logo
Do you know the true origin of the BMW roundel? Most think that it symbolizes a spinning propeller (from the days when BMW made aircraft engine). Inside white and blue. Bordered in black. On it the letters BMW. For more than 90 years this is the symbol for sheer driving pleasure. But how was this logo developed?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Brake rotors warped / Pad ?
- Dissable Drivers Side Mirror From Auto Adjusting
- Do I need a new flywheel
- Keep the jb4 if I'm getting a pro tune?
- Screaming noise
- N54 Mystery rattle
- 13' BMW 328I COUPE stock halogen or xenon lights?
- Anyone happen to know anything about Thule cargo boxes?
- CEL p1415, p0174, p0171
- Looking for E91 LCI Mud Guards