Fast 3 Series Showdown: M3 vs Alpina D3
Autocar gets their hands on two very fast versions of the BMW 3 Series: the 425 horsepower BMW M3 and the 345 horsepower Alpina D3 Diesel. Which is the better choice to satisfy your need for speed: the M3, lighter and more horsepower or the D3, a ridiculous torque monster with a bit of added weight? Have a look at what Autocar found out when they put these two 3 Series head to head.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Cruise control issue with manual trans
- Idling hick-ups
- Front wheel tracking all over the road...suspension or tyres?
- rattle in dashboard when cold....how to access behind dash?
- Custom Stereo Installation on 2008 BMW 335i Convertible
- P0335 code !!! PLEASE HELP
- Steering Wheel Paint Scratched
- Recall Due to Exploding Airbags.
- Best replacement light set for base 08 328i sedan
- Bmw package?