Fast 3 Series Showdown: M3 vs Alpina D3
Autocar gets their hands on two very fast versions of the BMW 3 Series: the 425 horsepower BMW M3 and the 345 horsepower Alpina D3 Diesel. Which is the better choice to satisfy your need for speed: the M3, lighter and more horsepower or the D3, a ridiculous torque monster with a bit of added weight? Have a look at what Autocar found out when they put these two 3 Series head to head.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Alcantara steering wheel?!
- Road trip complete.
- Convertible chrome to black?
- Dealer charged my mom $247.50 for SIB 34 03 13
- Always clean up BEFORE starting your engine after an oil change.
- Low Oil Warning and 2E9F Oil Sensor Fault
- Quick query re Air filter change and CBS
- Have a problem with taillight on e90 328i
- Interests in buying an 08 335i with 85,000 miles
- Acura dealership turns rotors but no BMW places will