Fast 3 Series Showdown: M3 vs Alpina D3
Autocar gets their hands on two very fast versions of the BMW 3 Series: the 425 horsepower BMW M3 and the 345 horsepower Alpina D3 Diesel. Which is the better choice to satisfy your need for speed: the M3, lighter and more horsepower or the D3, a ridiculous torque monster with a bit of added weight? Have a look at what Autocar found out when they put these two 3 Series head to head.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2c9e fault code help plz
- Do Mercedes have the massive amount of issues BMW does?
- blue angel eyes
- bmw 335i 750rpm idle
- 335i engine malfunction codes... Is this a known combo?
- can't disconnect low beam bulb from wiring
- E90 Purchase Advice
- New Phone Mount Idea
- Who as already fitted a M3 rear bumper on a 335i 2011
- Why do I have a Missfire under Load, but no Service Engine Soon light???