Fast 3 Series Showdown: M3 vs Alpina D3
Autocar gets their hands on two very fast versions of the BMW 3 Series: the 425 horsepower BMW M3 and the 345 horsepower Alpina D3 Diesel. Which is the better choice to satisfy your need for speed: the M3, lighter and more horsepower or the D3, a ridiculous torque monster with a bit of added weight? Have a look at what Autocar found out when they put these two 3 Series head to head.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- N55 AR 4" catless downpipe fitment issue! PLEASE HELP
- Universal lip kit
- Great prices on parts at Roadshow BMW
- Transmission and differential fluid
- Help! Expected maintenance costs for 2008 328i 85,000 miles?
- FS: all weather mats / trunk liner / key case
- 2006 325xi base model
- Adaptive Headlight Problem diagnosing question
- Brake malfunction?