BMW M4 in a ditch - totaled or not?
Another day another new M4 crashed. This time around the drive got a little pedal happy and slide off into a ditch, or mini Grand Canyon. It is hard to make out the plate but it looks to be outside the US.
Alpine White F82 M4 crashes into trees
Maybe the owner just wanted to check out the exhaust system and limited slip diff and thought this would be easier then putting it up on a lift.
While the rear is in good shape I wouldn't be surprised if there is serious frame and engine damage. What do you think, is it totaled?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW access control Keyless entry/ FOB programming issue
- Bmw 325i 2006 overheat
- Date/Time disappears on Stereo display
- Faded Plastic Headlamp Restoration
- N54 gas usage at idle
- camshaft sizing tool
- Will these rims fit on a 335is?
- misfire under load at low revs
- 335is sighting in Secaucus NJ!
- Do I need new dampers?