BMW M4 in a ditch - totaled or not?
Another day another new M4 crashed. This time around the drive got a little pedal happy and slide off into a ditch, or mini Grand Canyon. It is hard to make out the plate but it looks to be outside the US.
Alpine White F82 M4 crashes into trees
Maybe the owner just wanted to check out the exhaust system and limited slip diff and thought this would be easier then putting it up on a lift.
While the rear is in good shape I wouldn't be surprised if there is serious frame and engine damage. What do you think, is it totaled?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Pairing iPhone 6 with standard audio (not iDrive)
- Theories on new problem with my 2011 328xi
- 335i battery issues
- water pump or fan problem
- 2011 328i M Sport Le Mans or Montego Blue?
- Ticking noise on 2010 328xi
- Drive train vibration
- Johnny Cab a-comin' on....BMW???
- Unidentified Clip / Bracket !!
- DRL Problem