BMW M4 in a ditch - totaled or not?
Another day another new M4 crashed. This time around the drive got a little pedal happy and slide off into a ditch, or mini Grand Canyon. It is hard to make out the plate but it looks to be outside the US.
Alpine White F82 M4 crashes into trees
Maybe the owner just wanted to check out the exhaust system and limited slip diff and thought this would be easier then putting it up on a lift.
While the rear is in good shape I wouldn't be surprised if there is serious frame and engine damage. What do you think, is it totaled?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 07 328i Has Rough Idle
- Help - Looking for New Rims-- it can't be that hard... right?
- Burger Tuning JB3 for sale
- alternator/charging system questions
- Positive terminal cover?
- When do I know to do a oil change ??
- What do you do if the dealer service just can not figure it out?
- E90 music through music
- 2007 328i - temporarily disable airbag?
- 335i Downpipes + tune ??