BMW M4 in a ditch - totaled or not?
Another day another new M4 crashed. This time around the drive got a little pedal happy and slide off into a ditch, or mini Grand Canyon. It is hard to make out the plate but it looks to be outside the US.
Alpine White F82 M4 crashes into trees
Maybe the owner just wanted to check out the exhaust system and limited slip diff and thought this would be easier then putting it up on a lift.
While the rear is in good shape I wouldn't be surprised if there is serious frame and engine damage. What do you think, is it totaled?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Insurance troubles
- Selling my e90. Need smoke smell out. Ideas??
- Resetting Maintenance
- Transmission Fluid Advice (Please help)
- This forum sucks!
- ATF Fluid recommendation/confirmation for GM Transmission
- 335i Sway bar bushing weirdness
- 3.16i 2011 LCI halogen angels
- 2006 330I, Multiple sensors high voltage.. $100 CASH for the "fix"! PLEASE HELP!
- Lifting your e92