BMW M4 in a ditch - totaled or not?
Another day another new M4 crashed. This time around the drive got a little pedal happy and slide off into a ditch, or mini Grand Canyon. It is hard to make out the plate but it looks to be outside the US.
Alpine White F82 M4 crashes into trees
Maybe the owner just wanted to check out the exhaust system and limited slip diff and thought this would be easier then putting it up on a lift.
While the rear is in good shape I wouldn't be surprised if there is serious frame and engine damage. What do you think, is it totaled?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- no code, but occasional misfires. normal?
- Help! My E90 revs oddly at stops
- post tire rotation rumble
- Overheating-Don't thini its the WP
- Steering wheel vibrating
- 328i xdrive rear squeak
- Should I buy this 335is?
- Bmw 325ci 2009
- In need of advice - Fried electrical system, won't go over 10mph
- Top won't rise on a 2009 BMW 335i 'vert